Melee Damage on Full Life

I was thinking probably just "...damage on full life", so it matches the gem name. Could also be "when full on life"
hi!
I play marauder with passive skill Bloodmagic ( using life instead of mana to cast).no energy shield

I have a question with the support GEM "+30%Melee dmg when on Full Life" . When i combine it with a skill and im full of life, what happens, with the first hit at mob?? Does the bonus counts or not?

DiD i first lose the LIFEcost for the Skill and the GEM extra dmg is lost first or not??
Tricky question!!

thx for breaking ur head!

skandal
using skill takes off life, you now don't have 100% and the "while full life" does not work. happens all at once in that order.
Hi, I have a question about this skill. So Mark says here that melee physical damage nodes don't work on Lightning Strike projectiles, so this means that this support gem does not work as well?
The Projectiles are not Melee Damage, so no, they won't benefit.
hi,
i want to build a CI summoner witch and i have one question.
if i link the melee damage on full life on a raise zombie skill does it check:
1) my life
2) the zombie life
thks for answer..
Let me get this straight.

Marauder with Blood Magic and this gem linked to Leap Slam

1. Starts the leap.
2. Using of skill takes away some life = not on full life = bonus damage does not work.
3. Flying trough the air - life regen from passives / items takes place
4. Slams the monsters - at that moment our hero is on full life = bonus damage WORKS.

Right ? Right ?

Reading the developer's posts made me to believe this is the case.

But that could be very inconsistent. Short leaps and not enough life regen could lead to not enough life regenerated in the moment of slam.
this works for elemental melee damage? that would be awesome.
"
Float wrote:
this works for elemental melee damage? that would be awesome.

The description explicitly states Melee Physical damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info