Cheers finally Sire nerfed

"
skimbre wrote:
Wy you people still crying and complain about bl lol it get a shitload of nerf 75% total less damage so pretty much dead.

Those who still think bl is strong then you might find another type of game like super mario or something or just try to play pve and let the big guns deal with the pvp shit..

It is not the speed that kills you, it is how you break.
Unleash_Hell.

Calm down no need for toxic words I agree with you the 75% total reduced to players should break bl. So anyone who still complaining about bl or sire after the patch goes live is really really really noob and pathetic.
Last edited by keyboardell on Jun 27, 2019, 10:38:14 AM
"
skimbre wrote:
Wy you people still crying and complain about bl lol it get a shitload of nerf 75% total less damage so pretty much dead.

Those who still think bl is strong then you might find another type of game like super mario or something or just try to play pve and let the big guns deal with the pvp shit..

Unleash_Hell.

No one is still crying about BL WTF you have reading comprehension problems. Only one poster said it was not enough and he is in the top league ladder atm (for all what it is worth) "skimbre Big guns" is nowhere from what I can see.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 27, 2019, 11:19:51 AM
This is turning into an PVP fourm now lmao.
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
skimbre wrote:

Unleash_Hell.

No one is still crying about BL WTF you have reading comprehension problems. Only one poster said it was not enough and he is in the top league ladder atm (for all what it is worth).

"skimbre" is not in the top ladder page while "a_z0_9" is in it, just saying MR "big guns".

If you look at the incursion league and betrayal league you will know who is the "Big guns" no matter if a_z0_9 is there or not
"
skimbre wrote:

If you look at the incursion league and betrayal league you will know who is the "Big guns" no matter if a_z0_9 is there or not

XD I know you where there in previews leagues that s why I talked about the actual one.

forum pvp .

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
new meta will be more mid-range area denial: bows vs gc miner.
mobility and 1 shot sustain
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Castablanca wrote:
new meta will be more mid-range area denial: bows vs gc miner.
mobility and 1 shot sustain

I loved gc miners but couldint make it work as it should looks sweet skill to play with even in pve
i'm glad they fixed it as i recommended. : )

"
Rupenus wrote:
Sire should have inherent 50% less damage modifier for pvp. the source of the problem is sire
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 27, 2019, 2:10:56 PM
the nerf was huge..i literally do no damage with my old set up.. time to go glass cannon bl/sire now :X
"
relithh wrote:
as i have said, GGG listens to the community it just takes time.

I hope this will promote a healthier pvp environment.

lol you must be new
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info