[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

What do you guys think about the new setup im working on for 3.12?

-Wind Dancer
-75% attack block
-10% spell block
-46% passive spell dodge + 13% spell dodge if hit by spell
-capped chaos res
-removed Wither totems. 10 stacks of Wither are applied instantly thru Withering Step. Those Wither stacks last 6 seconds.
-Ancestral Protector totems that add 5 more Wither and ~17% more attack speed
-When hit, armor can go up to 80-90K with flasks

Some testing with Sirus 8
https://youtu.be/gtjvXMCowaE

Damage is a bit lower but nothing major.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Aug 19, 2020, 6:07:58 AM
"

-Wind Dancer
-75% attack block
-10% spell block
-capped chaos res
-removed Wither totems. 10 stacks of Wither are applied instantly thru Withering Step. Those Wither stacks last 6 seconds.

Looks sweet, but no Coralitos costs you a lot of potential damage, doesn't it?

When playing this build I never felt particularly threatened by hit damage. What killed me is mostly degen zones, the cold circles on Uber Elder for example.

How did you get this much Spelldodge? Thread of Hope for Phase Acro?
"
Corioliss wrote:
"

-Wind Dancer
-75% attack block
-10% spell block
-capped chaos res

Looks sweet, but no Coralitos costs you a lot of potential damage, doesn't it?

When playing this build I never felt particularly threatened by hit damage. What killed me is mostly degen zones, the cold circles on Uber Elder for example.

How did you get this much Spelldodge? Thread of Hope for Phase Acro?

Yeah, ill have to see what could be done about degens. Poisons are no prob with 75% chaos res.

For Pestilent with Awakened Unbound Ailments without Coralitos poison duration is 5s.

Viper Strike doesn't need it anyway because of high base duration.

In reality only situation where you would feel Coralitos missing is on 100% delirious maps when killing Kosis or Omniphobia.

I changed boots for Atziri's Step. Actually those boots with 16% spell dodge are pretty awesome. Boot enchant and Lunaris give other 13%.
"

Yeah, ill have to see what could be done about degens. Poisons are no prob with 75% chaos res.

For Pestilent with Awakened Unbound Ailments without Coralitos poison duration is 5s.

Viper Strike doesn't need it anyway because of high base duration.

In reality only situation where you would feel Coralitos missing is on 100% delirious maps when killing Kosis or Omniphobia.

I changed boots for Atziri's Step. Actually those boots with 16% spell dodge are pretty awesome. Boot enchant and Lunaris give other 13%.

Need to test (taste?) that seems epic
Decided to this as last build of this league for me and eally enjoying it so far :) Well rounded defense and great clear / bossing.

Just did a few changes that it suits my playstyle better. Dropped Enduring Cry because I did not have the feeling i need it and did not like using it. This spell does not feel right for me without Call to Arms for such a fast paced build. Replaced it (and increased duration) with CWDT + Ice Golem to cap my accuracy. But any other golem will do fine I guess if accuracy is no problem.

Also dropped Wither-Totem for Withering Step. With that I also have elusive against bosses and the spell is easier to use and in general more defensive. Of course I lost some dps with it but Wither-Totem-Stacks are in most cases just a "pob"-thing for me because you don't always get these 15 stacks. Pestilent Strike dps without wither is still close to 10M Shaper DPS so it's a non-issue for me.

Last edited by Kewrdy on Aug 20, 2020, 6:31:36 AM
"
Kewrdy wrote:
Decided to this as last build of this league for me and eally enjoying it so far :) Well rounded defense and great clear / bossing.

Just did a few changes that it suits my playstyle better. Dropped Enduring Cry because I did not have the feeling i need it and did not like using it. This spell does not feel right for me without Call to Arms for such a fast paced build. Replaced it (and increased duration) with CWDT + Ice Golem to cap my accuracy. But any other golem will do fine I guess if accuracy is no problem.

Also dropped Wither-Totem for Withering Step. With that I also have elusive against bosses and the spell is easier to use and in general more defensive. Of course I lost some dps with it but Wither-Totem-Stacks are in most cases just a "pob"-thing for me because you don't always get these 15 stacks. Pestilent Strike dps without wither is still close to 10M Shaper DPS so it's a non-issue for me.

Wither totems put 15 stacks fast.
Elusive you lose the moment you press any other skill.
I'm actually lvl 80 with a decent stuff, do conqueror A8

Spoiler

But for the annointement, tribal fury is cool, a faster cleaning map, but I don't feel like the clear is the problem.

The bosses are more the problem, like most of poison build, you need to stack to be really efficent.

So I was thinking:

Growth and decay, dmg over time, over time multiplier and life regen

Method of madness, choas dmg, chaos res

Swift venom : poison dmg, attack speed, poison multiplier, poison 5% faster

and the classical choas build annointement

Corruption: chaos dmg, wither effect.

"
Salus_99 wrote:
I'm actually lvl 80 with a decent stuff, do conqueror A8

Spoiler

But for the annointement, tribal fury is cool, a faster cleaning map, but I don't feel like the clear is the problem.

The bosses are more the problem, like most of poison build, you need to stack to be really efficent.

So I was thinking:

Growth and decay, dmg over time, over time multiplier and life regen

Method of madness, choas dmg, chaos res

Swift venom : poison dmg, attack speed, poison multiplier, poison 5% faster

and the classical choas build annointement

Corruption: chaos dmg, wither effect.

Map bosses are zero problem with this build, and for the big endgame bosses you can swap to viper strike, which boosts your damage through the roof. Without the tribal fury you can sometimes get overwhelmed in juiced maps though.

Also it has a very nice side effect: It gives you autoaim. Without Tribal fury you need to be pretty much right on top of the enemy to actually hit it, due to the claws low range. With Tribal fury you only need to be in general proximity to an enemy and hit the air and you'll definitely hit.
This alone for me is a way bigger advantage against bosses than any other anointment could ever be, even if the damage is a little bit lower. The space you can move around in is just so much bigger with tribal fury.

Edit: your damage will also just get a decent bit higher as you level up more. You're only 80, meaning you miss 20 potential points (more realistically 12-15 points). Those will just naturally boost your damage by a lot.
Last edited by Corioliss on Aug 21, 2020, 8:10:19 AM
FAIL MB
Last edited by Salus_99 on Aug 21, 2020, 8:36:53 AM
"
Corioliss wrote:

Map bosses are zero problem with this build, and for the big endgame bosses you can swap to viper strike, which boosts your damage through the roof. Without the tribal fury you can sometimes get overwhelmed in juiced maps though.

Also it has a very nice side effect: It gives you autoaim. Without Tribal fury you need to be pretty much right on top of the enemy to actually hit it, due to the claws low range. With Tribal fury you only need to be in general proximity to an enemy and hit the air and you'll definitely hit.
This alone for me is a way bigger advantage against bosses than any other anointment could ever be, even if the damage is a little bit lower. The space you can move around in is just so much bigger with tribal fury.

Edit: your damage will also just get a decent bit higher as you level up more. You're only 80, meaning you miss 20 potential points (more realistically 12-15 points). Those will just naturally boost your damage by a lot.

Got all DPS points and bosses/conqueror are long as hell, like took me 12/15 sec to kill Baran A8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info