[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

12ex for gloves it completely out of muy league :D
but I got a general question and ur gloves made me tought about it : Does Strike+1 really make a difference ? I annoited my neck with it and dont see any difference : packs die as before, and we agree that strike+1 doesnt change anything on single target right ?
Im strongly thinking about annoiting Swift venoms, which would hurt considering the Tribal fury cost :'(
"
MrApell wrote:
"
MrApell wrote:

Craft it all night....... best roll. help me find out what's best to start with....

Are these bad claws to begin?
Well, pretty bad, yea.
The hunter claw can't have the 60% poison elder mod, so you'd have to hit everything perfectly to get them up there.

And the two elder gloves have shitty prefix mods, that you can't easily remove with harvest (the +1 socketed/melee gems). The second elder claw is bad attack speed as well. So I would definitely recraft this one.
The first elder claw you could annul two times and hope to hit both +socketed mods. An annulment orb is only 2c each. If you remove those two mods, you can safely "augment chaos" with harvest and have a good claw.
If you hit the "support by level 18 poison" it's no problem, we don't want that mod. You have to benchcraft another suffix though, to have full suffixes, before you augment chaos.
If you hit anything else it's recraft time for this one as well.
"
finished with this char and i have to say with the implementation of harvest this build has become one of smoothest leaguestarters that currently exist. Strong in the early game and even stronger in tackling the endgame.
crafting claws, neck and helmet is really easy since we can use all the chaos affixes that exist for those items (except helmet, but chaos spell dmg can be blocked if we fill out the prefixes).

Couldn´t agree more. The leveling sucks but once you equip double wasp nest the build takes off. If you utilize Harvest correctly it is pretty easy to create a set of gear that gets you straight into the endgame without any problems whatsoever. Your gear is the best proof: I would put that into the sort of "semi-budget" category - all the most important stats are on it, really efficient use of the flask uptime crafts, good additional crafts in general. From that point it gets hard and also expensive to push the build further and there is basically no need for that aside if you really want to. Good luck on your next project!

"
12ex for gloves it completely out of muy league :D
but I got a general question and ur gloves made me tought about it : Does Strike+1 really make a difference ? I annoited my neck with it and dont see any difference : packs die as before, and we agree that strike+1 doesnt change anything on single target right ?
Im strongly thinking about annoiting Swift venoms, which would hurt considering the Tribal fury cost :'(

Well when you run higher content with more enemies on the map (T100, Sextanted Harbinger, 140+ Quant maps, etc.) the additional strike starts to be way more influencial than on normal t16 mapping. I personally like the additonal clear it provides, but as we told many many times: In the end it´s up to you to figure out how u wanna play that char. Just today I respecced into cluster jewels and swap to Viper Strike again, others will only go with pestilent etc.. Your imagination is the limit and if you don´t feel like u need the strike then don´t get it. I couldn´t really play higher content without it, it helps quite a lot with the poison prolif.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
MrApell wrote:
"
MrApell wrote:

Craft it all night....... best roll. help me find out what's best to start with....

Are these bad claws to begin?
Well, pretty bad, yea.
The hunter claw can't have the 60% poison elder mod, so you'd have to hit everything perfectly to get them up there.

And the two elder gloves have shitty prefix mods, that you can't easily remove with harvest (the +1 socketed/melee gems). The second elder claw is bad attack speed as well. So I would definitely recraft this one.
The first elder claw you could annul two times and hope to hit both +socketed mods. An annulment orb is only 2c each. If you remove those two mods, you can safely "augment chaos" with harvest and have a good claw.
If you hit the "support by level 18 poison" it's no problem, we don't want that mod. You have to benchcraft another suffix though, to have full suffixes, before you augment chaos.
If you hit anything else it's recraft time for this one as well.

I made new ones. I don't know what to do next. Please help me. I hope some will work out.
"
MrApell wrote:

I made new ones. I don't know what to do next. Please help me. I hope some will work out.

2nd and 3rd one are good. If you have open prefix, craft on bench "chaos damage over time multiplier".
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 6, 2021, 10:42:49 AM
"
"
MrApell wrote:

2nd and 3rd one are good. If you have open prefix, craft on bench "chaos damage over time multiplier".

what about this one
Loving the build so far. I’d like to think my gear is starting to look decent at this point (not sure how to link my items). I’ve been farming 100% deli maps and while it’s doable, I feel kinda slow doing it. My question is would this build benifit from self poison with the golden rule and the watchers eye? I have free sextant spam with my map base so I could just roll it once and be done with it
which body should I choose?

or The Perfect Form
what is the current tree? ty
I finally reached maps with that build. I like it so far. good clear compared to viper strike and I like the defense mechanisnm.

Question: We take master alchemist only for elemmental ailment immunity it seems. Is it big a deal enough to take it given that the other attributes do nothing for the build (elemental damage and we are on poison)? Nature's adrenaline provides no defense but some damage and Movement speed. Would that work instead?
"
I will be releasing cluster version of the build tonight.

It's mainly for those who want to stick with the build as it will require more points but it will have 50+% more damage.

Did you already release it? It sounds promising :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info