[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I only use viper strike in all scenarios, but pestilent strike will always have way better map clear, for viper strike u should swap between melee splash and your desired dmg gem for big bosses like sirius/maven, uber elder n such. I'm just used with viper strike clear already and because i jump from content to content all the time i find viper strike works best for me. If you plan on focusing on mostly mapping and no big bosses, then i would suggest pestilent strike.
So question, and I’m sorry if this has been discussed already, but I’m trying to weigh my options here.

I need a new helm, but finding an ilvl 85 base with the +3 debuffs enchant has proven to be basically impossible on console. I’ve managed to find an ilvl 83, but this would mean missing out on the -9 chaos resist to enemies mod.

So my question is, which is more important: the enchant, or the -9 chaos resist mod?
Hey, this is the first build I have ever truly tried to min-max and it outputs so much damage compared to how tanky it is. I would like to thank Vennto for the guide and crafting posts and Yalpe on how to min-max the build.

This is my current gear and while its still missing some t1 life, resistances and maybe some enchants. I dunno if I will try to craft them because I am out of currencies and will probably also quit the league.

If there's something missing on my gear that can be easily improved, please suggest it.

This is my pastebin if anyone's interested: https://pastebin.com/f9qUFZTT

Edit: Thanks Torstein as well :D

Last edited by magedf on Mar 1, 2021, 11:03:33 AM
"
This is my current gear and while its still missing some t1 life, resistances and maybe some enchants. I dunno if I will try to craft them because I am out of currencies and will probably also quit the league.

Very impressive gear. Pretty much on par with what we got I think, real good stuff man!

In terms of improvement: There obviously isn´t a lot you can improve cheaply. Biggest projects would be new gloves, Yalpe confirmed that the frenzy stuff doesn´t really work that great on bosses. Maybe you feel different about it? Then it would be fine. If not, Triple Elevated Double Influenced with warlord Damage over Time would be the way to go then. The helmet u already have triple elevated, boots too... So in general it´s save to say you put the most money into your build.

The cheapest upgrade u could do now would be divine your weapons and get Quality as attack speed enchant. You are missing 3% dot multi and the speed helps as well a lot. Then you could work on a corrupted chest. With Double Corruption being 2ex / try and loreweave being kinda cheap if you just divine and not link them its also low investment, just a bit time consuming. Those are the obvious contenders for insta-upgrades.

Not a Fan of that Vermillion Ring eigher, here´s why: You could Craft rings with Essence of Insanity instead of Envy, using a prefix for % damage instead of a suffix. You could also just reroll phys and get a way better flat phys on it. Both would help, 2nd option definately cheaper than recrafting a ring. That´s about it I think.

"
Hey, this is the first build I have ever truly tried to min-max and it outputs so much damage compared to how tanky it is. I would like to thank Vennto for the guide and crafting posts and Yalpe on how to min-max the build.

Dont forget Torstein ;-) While we pushed the build to the limits he actually came up with it in the first place, as well as the new adaption from loreweave that added another 50% tankyness!
Last edited by Vennto on Mar 1, 2021, 10:41:45 AM
Is there a way to search these threads to find the best way to craft -9 res? IIRC in Harvest I used pristine fossiled and double auged chaos, is this still the best way?
"
Vennto wrote:

Not a Fan of that Vermillion Ring eigher, here´s why: You could Craft rings with Essence of Insanity instead of Envy, using a prefix for % damage instead of a suffix. You could also just reroll phys and get a way better flat phys on it. Both would help, 2nd option definately cheaper than recrafting a ring. That´s about it I think.

I didn't know about the rings, It was the last piece I upgraded today, I will probably start with those if I upgrade anything.

"
Vennto wrote:

The cheapest upgrade u could do now would be divine your weapons and get Quality as attack speed enchant. You are missing 3% dot multi and the speed helps as well a lot. Then you could work on a corrupted chest. With Double Corruption being 2ex / try and loreweave being kinda cheap if you just divine and not link them its also low investment, just a bit time consuming. Those are the obvious contenders for insta-upgrades.

Yea I am aware about those, I just haven't encountered any of those crafts in harvest and I can't be bothered with TFT for them tbh. If I find them, then great. I actually forgot about corrupting the loreweave.

As for the gloves, I haven't tried them with Anomalous blood rage, I had them from a previous build and just changed them a bit.

Thanks for all the tips Vennto, greatly appreciated. If I decide to continue playing and upgrade stuff, I will definitely take ur suggestions into consideration.
"
daason wrote:
Is there a way to search these threads to find the best way to craft -9 res? IIRC in Harvest I used pristine fossiled and double auged chaos, is this still the best way?

The way Crafting worked in Harvest league is still untouched. Still works exactly the same.

"
So my question is, which is more important: the enchant, or the -9 chaos resist mod?

I would lean slightly towards Wither-Stacks. In terms of raw damage it is wither, as it increased chaos damage taken by 6%, so 3 Stacks is 18% damage. Then again, we have other sources to get them, while getting - chaos res is very rarely found on gear.
Last edited by Vennto on Mar 1, 2021, 11:20:19 AM
"
magedf wrote:

If there's something missing on my gear that can be easily improved, please suggest it.

This is my pastebin if anyone's interested: https://pastebin.com/f9qUFZTT

Edit: Thanks Torstein as well :D

Very good stuff man! Take a look at my cluster setup. While non-intuitive, it adds a crap ton of dps. You can also try to get a +1 gem corrupted loreweave.

Hey guys, Was wondering what could boost my dps here...got lucky with HH from Void card. I shred tier 9 maps but I know my dps is nowhere near good.

Thanks =D
"
Yalpe wrote:

Very good stuff man! Take a look at my cluster setup. While non-intuitive, it adds a crap ton of dps. You can also try to get a +1 gem corrupted loreweave.

You're absolutely right, when I plugged the cluster in POB it added like 10m dmg. Will look into it. Thanks for the help and all the useful posts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info