[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

So TinkProject had a crazy idea about a medium cluster and the notable flow of life. This node in both your mediums is a heart of oak with chaos damage. Also it provides more total dps than wicked pal or faster poisons. What we did from there is unspec heart of oak and -2 points from yaples large cluster jewel and instead we took swift venoms on the bottom right side of the tree for 4 points.
The cluster in question would be:

Adds (4-5) Passive Skills Points
Chaos Damage over time Base

Flow of Life
Circling Oblivion
3% dot
Random Suffix

All calculations were based on my POB: https://pastebin.com/28jJXp9m
i ill try this build, ty for your hard work ^^
"
Problem is I want that 15% faster poison elevated so I assume you get that first before awakening the item and imprinting it in case I roll a non-removable suffix.
So The item should look like this:
3 random rem-prefixes
15% faster poisons elevated
10% spell dodge
1 random rem-suffix

My thinking was if I dont hit tailwind with aug influence, try to annul save it whether with actual annuls or remove harvest craft; since there are some suffixes with tags. And if I brick it I have my imprint ready to awakener orb again.
I am pretty sure it wont work well trying to go for aug chaos and r/a
Do you think there is a better approach I am missing?

No, you are not missing anything - aside the fact that Tailwinds action-speed is more important than additional 5% faster poisons. That´s why I personally wouldn´t try to go for some crazy quadriple elevated boots (which would be obviously the best). I would rather go for the elevated tailwind, elevated dodge (though we don´t need that elevated, but ... fuck it xD) and the normal faster poisons which can then be added with easy aug-remove chaos. That´s my take on it, hence I crafted it today:
Last edited by Vennto on Mar 14, 2021, 10:20:02 PM
"
Vennto wrote:

No, you are not missing anything - aside the fact that Tailwinds action-speed is more important than additional 5% faster poisons. That´s why I personally wouldn´t try to go for some crazy quadriple elevated boots (which would be obviously the best). I would rather go for the elevated tailwind, elevated dodge (though we don´t need that elevated, but ... fuck it xD) and the normal faster poisons which can then be added with easy aug-remove chaos. That´s my take on it, hence I crafted it today:

Those are some nice boots! I almost finished mine 2 days ago (mot is bullying me for t3 life D: XD)

elevated poisons also gives 20% duration for poison. I think its too good to pass on and I was wondering what I could do to get that tailwind in :P Guess I'll craft another pair XD
Last edited by Orestiada on Mar 14, 2021, 10:58:22 PM
"
mot is bullying me for t3 life D: XD

He does that to me all the time as well, get used to it xD

"
elevated poisons also gives 20% duration for poison. I think its too good to pass on and I was wondering what I could do to get that tailwind in :P Guess I'll craft another pair XD

Since I am swapping to Viper Strike I don´t feel like I need the 20% incr. poison duration as well, but if you stay on Pestilent Strike it holds a different value, so yeah, I get it. I just like this build for it´s tankyness so I value the 10% dodge quite high and they are horrible to force afterwards (basically not possible without a bunch of luck) and Tailwind... well, I don´t think we need to discuss how good it is :D

But yours also look great and with the upcoming harvest changes I would most likely go for something like yours, they are perfectly fine and extremely strong too!

I still have over 200ex leftover so I think I´ll do another set of triple elevated gloves just to round the build up completely - using harvest as long as it´s this strong :D
"
Vennto wrote:

I still have over 200ex leftover so I think I´ll do another set of triple elevated gloves just to round the build up completely - using harvest as long as it´s this strong :D

Btw it seems that duration of ailmetns is stronger than fucking elevated warlords dot at least gives more dps on pob.. Any idea why is that cause I thought it shouldnt be that way

Ye doing the same with harvest D: Remember to close your eyes when you exalt!
Last edited by Orestiada on Mar 14, 2021, 11:10:25 PM
"
Btw it seems that duration of ailmetns is stronger than fucking elevated warlords dot at least gives more dps on pob.. Any idea why is that cause I thought it shouldnt be that way

Ye doing the same with harvest D: Remember to close your eyes when you exalt!

It´s not, it only seems that way in PoE as the increased duration of Poisons mean more stacks in total. You could reach some ridiculous numbers like this, so you always have to watch that the max-number of poison stacks is realistic. 7 seconds poison duration on a boss is more than enough, and this is pretty much what I have right now with Viper Strike. Even that seems quite a lot when I think about how fast stuff dies or phases. So ailment-duration might LOOK better in terms of max-dps in PoB, but it´s actually not.
"
Vennto wrote:

It´s not, it only seems that way in PoE as the increased duration of Poisons mean more stacks in total. You could reach some ridiculous numbers like this, so you always have to watch that the max-number of poison stacks is realistic. 7 seconds poison duration on a boss is more than enough, and this is pretty much what I have right now with Viper Strike. Even that seems quite a lot when I think about how fast stuff dies or phases. So ailment-duration might LOOK better in terms of max-dps in PoB, but it´s actually not.

That's good to know now I know its 100ex well spent xD :P
"
That's good to know now I know its 100ex well spent xD :P

Yeah don´t worry, your gloves are fine. I will go for a different base type and try to get the t1 attack speed, aside from that yours are pretty much BiS.
"
Vennto wrote:

Yeah don´t worry, your gloves are fine. I will go for a different base type and try to get the t1 attack speed, aside from that yours are pretty much BiS.

For me I really need to decide t1 attack speed on gloves or tailwind! And i will most likely choose tailwind but I need to recraft the boots :P Don't even wanna know how many exalts it will cost but I will go for it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info