[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
__FEL__ wrote:
my take on the claw-crafting-conundrum:

-clean ilvl 83 Void Fang

-Resonator (Abbarant + Corroded + Metalic + Shuddering) for Atk Speed + Flat Chaos + Psn Damage

-Remove ALL other Affixes with Annuls or use non-chaos to chaos harvest-craft if Flat Chaos / Psn Damage is missing

-Craft Cannot roll Attacks

-Slam Hunters Ex

-Craft Chaos Dot Multi

Spoiler

but all in all its alot more tedious than last league :(

posted that in the beginning of ultimatum, still seems like the best deterministic crafting method for better claws than wasps
"

Thanks a lot for that, it does sound a lot more doable than burning 10ex on attempting the awakener way.

Keep in mind that the elder claw is superior though.
did some more testing and its actually cheaper to use a 3-resonator instead of a 4-resonator, also forget all about the harvest crafts i mentioned (too expensive):

1)
ilvl 83+ void fangs

2)
spam 3-resonator with "aberrant + metallic + shuddering" you want flat chaos (prefix), attack speed (suffix), psn dmg (suffix)

3)
now use annuls to get atleast 1 free prefix space, 1 free suffix space with the other 3 affixes intact (that means there can be 1 garbage prefix we dont care about)

4)
craft "cannot roll attack mods"

5)
use hunter exalt

6)
remove "cannot roll attack mods" and craft chaos multi

Spoiler
Apparently there's a bug report saying transcendence armor has been mitigating physical. Hopefully that's not true and tankiness is about to get more gutted.

Just tested it letting some tier 5 mobs whack me for a while. Feels like it's true.
Last edited by HamsterTrainer on Aug 6, 2021, 12:11:49 AM
"
Apparently there's a bug report saying transcendence armor has been mitigating physical. Hopefully that's not true and tankiness is about to get more gutted.

Just tested it letting some tier 5 mobs whack me for a while. Feels like it's true.

That would explain so much actually

Edit: it dates from January so I don't think its bugged.
Last edited by Yalpe on Aug 6, 2021, 7:44:05 AM
Build is still a lot of fun but it really sucks that they didn't add any duration of ailment immunity to Master Alchemist. Especially after buffing the duration on flasks post launch.
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
Build is still a lot of fun but it really sucks that they didn't add any duration of ailment immunity to Master Alchemist. Especially after buffing the duration on flasks post launch.

I'm experimenting with ailment immunity right now. You can check my character. I haven't played much with it yet, I just respecced into it.
Last edited by Yalpe on Aug 8, 2021, 4:37:21 PM
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:

I'm experimenting with ailment immunity right now. You can check my character. I haven't played much with it yet, I just respecced into it.

Nice, I was wondering if there was a way to drop Master Alchemist and still keep some immunity.
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:

Nice, I was wondering if there was a way to drop Master Alchemist and still keep some immunity.

So far I'm absolutely loving it. Its even better than the original version of Master Alchemist IMO because that was "during flask effect" so on certain bosses you could run out (Sirus, and he has a lot of ailment stuff). Here's a quick rundown of the changes:

- Drop the entire branch of the passive tree west of blood drinker (keep the life small passive)
- Because this loses us a bunch of damage, grab Swift Venoms
- Path downwards of Finesses to grab the entire Crystal Skin wheel for 50% ailment avoidance
- Grab the entire Thick Skin wheel for 20% ailment avoidance
- Crafted a very basic set of synthesized boots with 12% chance to avoid elemental ailments as an implicit with greed essences until I hit some move speed and a free suffix
- Benchcraft 18% chance to avoid ailments for the remaining 30%

- Respec out of Master Alchemist and grab Nature's Adrenaline instead

I could also see an argument for dropping Nature's Boon and taking Master Surgeon, swapping staunching on the life flask in the favor of either Warding or Curing, but I'm not sure yet.

Doing this lost me:
- 200 hp
- 16% spell dodge from atziri's
- Some evasion because atziri's are super high EVA
- Some damage but not a lot

However you gain
- 100% ailment immunity
- a couple potential interesting affixes on boots like maybe a chaos res is possible
- more attack speed (life on hit)
- some move speed during flasks (QoL)
Last edited by Yalpe on Aug 9, 2021, 12:21:37 PM
Well... looks like I'm off on an adventure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info