[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
Seems like this build is getting furhter nerfed with transcendence incoming nerf.

At the very least, the build is getting a slight damage buff in the jewel mods for chaos damage over time.

"
Fire, Cold, Physical, and Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier modifiers on Jewels now have values of +6-8% (previously +3-4%).

Also this means that we can get potentially 14% on those jewels now

"
There is a new Global Damage over Time Multiplier modifier that can roll on all Jewels with a value of +4-6%.

We'll need to wait for the patch notes before judging Transcandence but elemental damage eHP was already through the roof on this build. There is a reasonable chance that we could get stupid high armor rating on perfect form because of how they reworked it.

"
The Snowblind Grace and The Perfect Form: Now grant “Evasion Rating is increased by Overcapped Cold Resistance” (previously Uncapped Cold Resistance). Its other stats are being improved.

It is possible that spell suppression is enough to mitigate elemental damage with crazy high evasion ratings and blind. I'll wait for the new tree/notes but I might try an evasion version for fun.
At least we will probaply lose a good portion of fortify. Depends what its mechanic is going to be.
I don't think this build will be negatively impacted by the fortify changes, they mentioned we may even be getting passives and affixes that give us access to it so we might actually be even better off than before. Freeing up a gem slot for something else would be huge

The new chaos masteries are a nice shot in the arm for this build as well, being able to get increased wither effect without having to path up to corruption or use an anointment is huge, as is the 1% chaos over time multi per 4% chaos res node. Chaos res on Circle of Nostalgia will be ever better than ever!

There's a lot of ways to manage 100% deli maps without transcendence so I'm not really worried, it's strong but was always overrated. We'll be fine without it
Last edited by Kanjiedge on Oct 17, 2021, 2:37:00 AM
"
Kanjiedge wrote:
I don't think this build will be negatively impacted by the fortify changes, they mentioned we may even be getting passives and affixes that give us access to it so we might actually be even better off than before. Freeing up a gem slot for something else would be huge

The new chaos masteries are a nice shot in the arm for this build as well, being able to get increased wither effect without having to path up to corruption or use an anointment is huge, as is the 1% chaos over time multi per 4% chaos res node. Chaos res on Circle of Nostalgia will be ever better than ever!

There's a lot of ways to manage 100% deli maps without transcendence so I'm not really worried, it's strong but was always overrated. We'll be fine without it

If you look at the awakened gems buffs its even better than the mastery. My only concern with chaos mastery is where its located. As of now the closest is at where Method of the Madness is, which isn't a great spot/cluster to start with.

I'm planning to try the build without Transcendence by going full spell suppression (NOT spell dodge, I think mitigation is better) and maybe versatile combatant for 50/50 block. If I go this route I need a new chest piece however because PF gives acrobatics now...
Im pretty new to the build and would like to leaguestart it. Is it still viable?
"
Innex2 wrote:
Im pretty new to the build and would like to leaguestart it. Is it still viable?

Maybe Yalpe can give better insight but if you're not familiar with the build i wouldn't use it as league starter because passive tree will be different and some other stuff is changed too.
Would you like to update this build under 3.16? There have been a lot of positive changes to the talent tree and this build should perform very well in 3.16.
I will likely try this build again in 3.16 but I can't provide a guide before league start due to time constraints and also missing information (pob mostly). You can follow my character if you please, its public, but if you don't know what you're doing, I wouldn't recommend starting this. I'm willing to bounce ideas if you want.
"
Yalpe wrote:
I will likely try this build again in 3.16 but I can't provide a guide before league start due to time constraints and also missing information (pob mostly). You can follow my character if you please, its public, but if you don't know what you're doing, I wouldn't recommend starting this. I'm willing to bounce ideas if you want.

I'm on the Dev PoB and trying to build something like it. I have a rough idea but my damage is crap and im not a builder/PoB person.
Discord: Skysinge#9850
Do we think we can modify this to be used with Cobra Lash again in 3.16?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info