[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hi! I cant wait to try out this as my league starter

I noticed you don't run a curse with this build? Is it because of lack of gem slots or just not necessary?

If I wanted to get a curse on my ring or gloves which would be best?

Thanks!!!
"
Hi! I cant wait to try out this as my league starter

I noticed you don't run a curse with this build? Is it because of lack of gem slots or just not necessary?

If I wanted to get a curse on my ring or gloves which would be best?

Thanks!!!

Hi,
Witchfire Brew flask gives Despair curse.
I'm gonna go with this as my league starter, even though I know it got hit by the fossil nerf. I had made my mind up before the patch notes, and almost swapped to a more budget friendly build, but I'm just gonna roll with it cause it looks fun to play.

I have a noob question here so please bear with me :

Why are both withering step and dash incorporated when the build already has whirling blade? Also, don't they share cool down time since they are both movement skill?

Also, why not vaal cold snap instead of vortex in cwdt setup? I feel like the frenzy gain from cold snap is much more valuable and the vaal freeze is really nice too
"
SleepyLynx89 wrote:
I have a noob question here so please bear with me :

Why are both withering step and dash incorporated when the build already has whirling blade? Also, don't they share cool down time since they are both movement skill?

Also, why not vaal cold snap instead of vortex in cwdt setup? I feel like the frenzy gain from cold snap is much more valuable and the vaal freeze is really nice too

Good question, ill add this to main page.

Whirling blades - main movement skill
Dash - to get over cliffs
Withering Step - gives Phasing and Elusive, great for navigating thru narrow Delve corridors in dark (dont break it with Dash or Whirling). Also applies Withered for more damage

Adding more active skills for fighting will make things chaotic because you would need to use 2 lines of buttons.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 13, 2020, 5:37:59 AM
How would you craft the weapon now that there's the fossil nerf?
"
qqusai wrote:
How would you craft the weapon now that there's the fossil nerf?

Same way just on Elder influenced base
hello, i really like the build just wanted to ask if it is viable for league starter.

Thanks
"
Z333k wrote:
hello, i really like the build just wanted to ask if it is viable for league starter.

Thanks

Yeah it's ok

please look at my equipment and tell me what to replace, cleaning maps is fantastic and single target damage is bad
Last edited by spajjons on Mar 13, 2020, 10:21:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info