[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hello man, after your suggestion i have installed ruthless support into my version of the build. And i have to say you were totally right. It makes a big difference. Thank you.

I have found a different helm though instead of the unique starkonja’s. Maybe it worth to take a look at for people who cant afford the sfarkonj.

Its a rare hubris circlet with 15% double strikedouble damage enchant and mod
“ nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage” it also gives 70life and 45 cold res. I bought it for only 1 ex and the 9% more dmg on it is awesome. The int requirement is hard, but i modified my passive a little bit, so i can use it.

I have also bought a new amulet with phys, multi,acc,life,crit chance. Now im thinking about getting an anointment on my amulet. I think the ammy is around 2-3exalt worth, so its worthy to annoint.

Im thinking several options:
- tribal fury for flicker- but i already 1 hit most stuff so i dont know how important it is.
- im also thinking about the big physical node at the top of the tree( 4% phys added as extra chaos, attackspeed, reduced phys over time taken, 20% phys dmg. - this node would help with bloodrage degen, so i could save up 2 skill point from regen and put it on HP. ( currently 5.6k hp)
- stabbing thirst dagger node, then i respec that area( 4 point and put it on life or for the physical damage nodes previously mentioned...
Tenacity- 5%life and around 60% dmg

Can you advice me ? Im just not sure how good tribal fury is... i already clear pretty well even on vaaled t15-16 maps.
I dont want to waste 1.5ex for it if its not worth. I dont know how it works to be honest.
But i think my 5.6k hp is not enough... maybe i should go for 6k.

Thanks a lot for a great guild bro!!!

Btw can you take a look to my character and suggest anything to upgrade, I also find difficult at map Tier >13, with at least one death for each map.
And one more question how do you get bleeding from the totem ??
Hi and thanks for that build!

Is this sword good enough to get multimod craft? AS is less than 1.9, but it's the best i crafted so far.
add physical dmg & gain physical as extra chaos are best to craft then?
thx!
So I've been following this build as closely as I can but I've hit a roadblock at the moment, struggling to kill rare monsters on T6 maps.

Is anyone able to take a look at my build and give me some advice on what gear I should be focusing on?

https://pastebin.com/cJRLNcHB

I'm currently down to 2ex as I haven't had much luck with RNG lately.

Thank you.
"
tr1gg3r3d wrote:
And one more question how do you get bleeding from the totem ??

Noticed from his 2nd helm in the 1st page, his totem is 4L with the bleeding gem. 3red on the helm.
"
How are metamorphs with this build? are you able to get enough damage to nuke them before they are a threat? are people dying often to them? I love flicker strike but I'm a HC player. I know it's not practical for HC but my love for flicker is to much.

Usually I can nuke them down with vaal double strike + totems.. so i always save them for the metamorph.. i avoid volatile crawler, volatile nova and necrotic barrage... I just hate when the metamorph summon the invencibility aura mob.. that rly fks me up ):
Do you recommend any other uniques now that youve played the build?
Spoiler
"
tr1gg3r3d wrote:
Hello man, after your suggestion i have installed ruthless support into my version of the build. And i have to say you were totally right. It makes a big difference. Thank you.

I have found a different helm though instead of the unique starkonja’s. Maybe it worth to take a look at for people who cant afford the sfarkonj.

Its a rare hubris circlet with 15% double strikedouble damage enchant and mod
“ nearby enemies take 9% increased physical damage” it also gives 70life and 45 cold res. I bought it for only 1 ex and the 9% more dmg on it is awesome. The int requirement is hard, but i modified my passive a little bit, so i can use it.

I have also bought a new amulet with phys, multi,acc,life,crit chance. Now im thinking about getting an anointment on my amulet. I think the ammy is around 2-3exalt worth, so its worthy to annoint.

Im thinking several options:
- tribal fury for flicker- but i already 1 hit most stuff so i dont know how important it is.
- im also thinking about the big physical node at the top of the tree( 4% phys added as extra chaos, attackspeed, reduced phys over time taken, 20% phys dmg. - this node would help with bloodrage degen, so i could save up 2 skill point from regen and put it on HP. ( currently 5.6k hp)
- stabbing thirst dagger node, then i respec that area( 4 point and put it on life or for the physical damage nodes previously mentioned...
Tenacity- 5%life and around 60% dmg

Can you advice me ? Im just not sure how good tribal fury is... i already clear pretty well even on vaaled t15-16 maps.
I dont want to waste 1.5ex for it if its not worth. I dont know how it works to be honest.
But i think my 5.6k hp is not enough... maybe i should go for 6k.

Tribal Fury is well worth it. Unless you have outrageously nice gloves with the 'Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy' then you need Tribal Fury. I'd love to see your PoB, but I'm sure there are t16s where you're not 1 hitting every pack. Monsters could have 60% more life, less damage taken from crits, 50% physical damage reductions, you could be cursed with Enfeeble, etc. I also just noticed you're not even using Ancestral Call on Flicker Strike. I think you're missing out a lot. I've been playing flicker since '13 and Ancestral Call is a huge boost. Tribal Fury also helps with Double Strike, making it a partially aoe attack with no downside. It also comes with 12% physical damage. However, if you're convinced you're clearing so well with Flicker already, then I'd get some more defense. Discipline and Training is a good notable to take.
"
Rootsy40 wrote:
Hi and thanks for that build!

Is this sword good enough to get multimod craft? AS is less than 1.9, but it's the best i crafted so far.
add physical dmg & gain physical as extra chaos are best to craft then?
thx!

The swords that have extra chaos damage are almost always Tacati's, which only drops from the Temple. You would need to craft your 'Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers' which is a suffix, then added physical damage, and one more prefix. If you're lucky with the physical damage roll with 17-30, it would be 353 pdps total. Sellable for about what it costs to craft, maybe more. Up to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info