Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Thanks for the quick help! I bought the AW gem (didn't realize they were this cheap) and am currently looking to replace my MCJ with one that has the notables you mentioned.

Re-rolling on HHC...

Can you compare the damage/survival/budget/playstyle to golem?

Thanks
"
Seufari wrote:
Re-rolling on HHC...

Can you compare the damage/survival/budget/playstyle to golem?

Thanks

Golems will have about ten times higher budget to be functional, needing all those Primordial gems which tend to be expensive. Golems have a less active playstyle, maybe you like that maybe not. Golems have higher top-end tankiness, probably pretty similar clearspeed.
Just wanted to say that the 21 AW gem and the MCJ with Renewal/Life from death have improved my situation massively. Not even golem dies anymore because he just gets healed from resummoning weapons. I think the combo is pretty much mandatory to have.

Thanks!
EDIT: Nevermind... I ripped.
Last edited by Seufari on Oct 17, 2020, 10:04:38 AM
Hello all.
One question : can i play without specters ??
How many damage i'll lost without them ??
Is it mandatory for this build ?
Thanks in advance.
"
Pampero wrote:
Hello all.
One question : can i play without specters ??
How many damage i'll lost without them ??
Is it mandatory for this build ?
Thanks in advance.

Not using spectres will cut the DPS almost in half. Power and frenzy charges are a big deal for minions! Would not recommend it.
I see that you mentioned being able to take Devouring Diadem and subbing an extra aura in. I'm currently running Hatred, Generosity, Bonechill, and Skitterbots on my helmet. What would I sub out and what could I sub in instead? I imagine I'd take out Bonechill and put in a different aura like Haste or Precision?

Also, this build is insane! Thanks for putting this together. I've now killed A8 Sirus 3 times using this build so far. Running out of things to upgrade now it feels like.
"
GrattonsHoe wrote:
I see that you mentioned being able to take Devouring Diadem and subbing an extra aura in. I'm currently running Hatred, Generosity, Bonechill, and Skitterbots on my helmet. What would I sub out and what could I sub in instead? I imagine I'd take out Bonechill and put in a different aura like Haste or Precision?

Also, this build is insane! Thanks for putting this together. I've now killed A8 Sirus 3 times using this build so far. Running out of things to upgrade now it feels like.

Yep I'd go for Haste as the extra aura in Devouring Diadem, dropping Bonechill. More move speed always better...

Glad it's working well for you!
r8 my build m8

I'm level 92, I don't know in which order I should upgrade things.

Had some luck at linking a saqawal's, so I'm zoom-zooming with it. Haven't hit a wall yet, I can do T16 just fine, I'm just going though the Atlas as fast as it allow me to go.

What should I upgrade ? (got 2ex60c atm)
The wand to automate offering ?
An +1phys/+1dex amulet ? I'm using a talisman with life I found for now.
An +3 helmet ? My spectres don't really die for now... (enchanted AW helm are 10ex+. =( )
Awakened gems ?
"
Elemental Damage with Attacks Support ?
Generosity Support ?
Minion Damage Support ?

I'm at 5.8k life, and I only die when I play poorly. I think I can say I know the game well.

Gear :
Spoiler

offhand bonus rampage
Spoiler

Tree : Took avatar of fire because I don't have the room for now to craft added something somewhere and I had the point. Question : What should I go for with tree point now ?
Crafted all the jewels.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Oct 20, 2020, 5:04:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info