[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

hello. where's the 3.13 pob? looks like thread is not being updated
"
Dragonsky8 wrote:
It it just me, or does ele reflect kill me, when a lvl 1 wave of conviction procs on mobs in those maps? Purifying flame is also lvl 1.

I mostly vaal my maps, but I thought this build was quite ele-reflect immune, unless I missed some detail?

Yea, when you add lots of flat lightning dmg thru Arcane Cloak + Sigil of Power then your triggered spells may kill you in ele-reflect maps. You should remove Wave of Conviction and Purifying Flame gems from your weapon for these maps or you will experience random insta-deaths.
Last edited by DarkAvenger2279 on Apr 8, 2021, 3:15:13 PM
Was planning to use this build as my next league starter, just find out this thread is archived. why is that? Does this build no longer work?
ye they killed it
we dead mate??
Hmmm, I just did sirus 9 with my standard build. It does not feel any different from 3.13. What are the suppoed nerfs?
"
Faendris wrote:
Hmmm, I just did sirus 9 with my standard build. It does not feel any different from 3.13. What are the suppoed nerfs?

Chainbreaker version got nuked, and people were worried about the introduction of mine mana cost (and how it is going to increase because of Indigon). However, I see that even the increased mine cost (20 mana -> 263 mana) is negligible with our recovery rate, and the build feels just fine. Reservation doesn't increase, which hopefully is intentional.
Everything's just fine, the build still can do all the content. We only lost divergent berserk, everything else is intact.
bump, new pob and no, guide is not updated but build is.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info