🌟πŸ”₯ EXOSTA πŸ”₯🌟 STANDARD-ECONOMY LOOT FILTER πŸ’Ž 15,000 Followers | League Viable | 3.22 Update! πŸ’Ž

Welcome Exiles!

I'm Exosta, and I want to share with you my Standard-Economy Loot Filter.
This is my own creation, developed over many years of mapping experience.

Neversink's Filters are great, but they are mostly focused on Leagues' Economy, with my filter I want to give Standard players more options to choose from.

I constantly update my filter when a new expansion comes out or when economy changes!

🏹 MY COMPLETE MAGIC FIND GUIDE ON YOUTUBE:
[3.21] PART 1 - THE BASICS
[3.21] PART 2 - LEAGUE BUILD, FROM LEAGUE START TO MAPS
[3.21] PART 3 - STANDARD BUILD, DESTROY THE ENDGAME
[3.21] PART 4 - FARMING STRATEGY, HOW TO MAKE CURRENCY

More episodes to come!

THERE ARE 5 VERSIONS OF MY FILTER:

πŸ’Ž Soft - Beginners Slow Play
Levelling and League Viable.

πŸ’Ž Regular - Regular Play
Most used variant of my filter. Ideal for Solo Mapping, Delve, Bosses farming.

πŸ’Ž Strict - MF Mapping
Ideal for MF Mapping.

πŸ’Ž Uber Strict - MF Extreme Delirium
Very Strict filter optimized to play Delirium Maps with a MF build.

πŸ’Ž Uber Plus Strict - MF Top Secret
This filter hides almost all loot below 1 Divine. Only a few Uniques are kept. Use at your own risk.

Download

STEP 1: RIGHT CLICK THE LINK BELOW, THEN OPEN NEW TAB

EXOSTA'S STANDARD-ECONOMY FILTER

STEP 2: SELECT "FOLLOW" ON YOUR FAVOURITE FILTER
DO NOT SELECT COPY, OR THE FILTER WILL NOT AUTOUPDATE!

STEP 3: RESTART PATH OF EXILE

STEP 4: SELECT MY FILTER INGAME in the OPTION PANEL!

Contacts
[EU - 10:00 - 00:00 UTC] Send a friend invite to "Exosta" ingame and whisper me:
@Exosta Hi, I would like to give feedback about your Standard Loot Filter!

If I'm offline you can click here to PM me on forum
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SPECIAL FEATURES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Prices for League content

When a new league comes out some Hardcore players die to bring the new content to Standard.

The new league content can drop items that hold little value in League, but can have extremely high cost in Standard.

During Delirium League, for example, Standard players, myself included, were able to run infinite Delirium Maps, thank to Fracture Fossils. Cluster Jewels were dirty cheap in League, cause they were very common, but in Standard, even the worse Cluster Jewel costed at least 1 ex. Neversink's Filter hides some of the low level Cluster Jewels, but the are still worth a lot in Standard, so I show them all. Same goes with any other League content you can imagine, I will always apply the Standard Economy value, and you won't risk losing value.
Smart Unique Filtering

When you play a MF build the screen becomes flooded with dozens of Unique items. Most of them are crap, but they can't be filtered out because cause their ItemBase name is the same of an other very expansive Unique or of a Boss Drop.

With my filter Unique Boss drops are highlighted according to the AreaLevel in which they drop.

For example, both Starforge and Oro's Sacrifice share the Infernal Sword ItemBase, but Starforge only drops in AreaLevel 84 and has ItemLevel 86. I use this information to distinguish it from Oro's Sacrifice sword, which will not be highlighted in the filter.

Exosta Standard-Economy Filter:

Neversink's Filter:

Other examples are Atziri's Acuity and Doryani's Fist: they are both Vaal Gauntlets, but Atziri's Acuity drops in AreaLevel 80, and with ItemLevel 82, while a Doryani's Fist, dropped in a T16 map, will be an AreaLevel 83, ItemLevel 83/84/85 unique and they will show differently in my filter.

Neversink's Filter:

There is only one possible issue: sometimes you might be playing in AreaLevel 80 (T13 maps) and you drop a Doryani's Fist from a Unique monster (ItemLevel 82). In this case the Doryani's Fist will be shown as if it was an Atziri's Acuity. This rarely occurs when playing lower tier maps, which is not that common in Standard, so my method works pretty well for the Standard endgame-only experience.
Exalted Shards Recipe

Long ago an Exalted Shard Recipe was introduced: you get 4 Exalted Shards when selling a full set of unidentified Rare Influenced items of the same type, or 2 Exalted Shards when selling a full set of identified Rare Influenced items of the same type. It's very similar to the notorious Chaos Orb Recipe.

The main challenge when farming Exalted Shards is instantly recognizing the missing component for your recipe: maybe you already got plenty of influenced helmets, but you miss gloves. With my filter you will be able to distinguish those, because every item class has a different background and specific MiniMap icons!

You also need to organize tabs to order those items, and remember what you miss: this is my setup. Once you get used to this type of setting, it's very easy to handle. When you use a MF build with plenty of Rarity wasting this Exalted Recipe is a true shame!

Smart Maps Filtering

With my filter, I highlight Maps depending on both their Tiers and Layout! Popular maps, with good layout and/or Divination Cards have a bright white background, whereas all other maps have a greyish background. This applies to maps between T14 and T16.

Neversink's Filter:

I also highlight Corrupted Maps differently , through a pink background and minimap icon. I also hide all the Corrupted Normal and Magic maps, which are clearly sub-optimal to run, cause you can't craft them.
The red border on the right-most map in the picture below highlights a corrupted map with very good mods, such as Beyond or Nemesis. You can note that Neversink's Filter shows Corrupted Normal/Magic maps, that are instead hidden in my filter.

Neversink's Filter:

Intuitive Sounds

Neversink's T1 Sound can be heared when dropping an Exalted Orb. It's a short and loud sound. The T2 Sound in Neversink is the one that you can hear by dropping a Divine Orb. Analyzing the sound spectrum with an Audio Editor, in an objective way, you can easely tell that the T1 sound is not only shorter than the T2 one, but also less loud. I swapped these two sound tiers in my filter!

I also make use of Shaper Voices as custom sounds. Those were published by GGG long ago in 3.0, but never implemented in Neversink's Filters.
Legacy Mod Permutations

Beastcrafting in Standard became quite popular, especially for duplicating Legacy Magic items, such as Item Quantity items or Legacy 70% Crit Multi Amulets! Those mods are not highlighted in Neversink's Filter, because they don't exist in League anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SPECIAL THANKS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Relithh, Emcii and all the MF Academy members, for providing me with useful feedback!
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
Last edited by Morgoth92 on Sep 19, 2023, 6:12:41 PM
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2023, 3:51:25 PM
Looking great, I'll check it out when I make a MF build. :)
I am a Fellow Mf Player and i look forward to trying this loot filter, i will provide feeback when i have it!

Edit: After playing with the filter for a few days, its very helpfull in filtering out the huge amount of lootdrops u get playing IIQ builds. A bunch of Colors differenciating between different types of loot. The Filter has already made me money by making me pickup items if would have left on the ground with my previous loot filter. Great for the STD economy, i look forward to further improvements.

PS: Remove perandus coins if you havent already.

Thanks for the effort you put in!
Last edited by Kazunka on May 14, 2020, 12:59:25 PM
Hi,

my Feed back on approximately 50 runs

The different sounds for currency are excellent. The sound for divines and orb of annulment is Epic.
Just the sound of the orb of horizons that I find inappropriate, as opposed to the ancient orb that has a sound that was not up to the level of its rarity. But that's just my opinion... .
I've remarked, and I think you too Exosta, the sound of the Stack deck is itendique to an orb of annulment !!! Why is that? Is this voluntary or a error ?

Otherwise, nothing to add except GOOD WORK.
I recommend this filter.

Tssay.

Last edited by Tssay on May 13, 2020, 5:11:18 AM
"
Tssay wrote:
Hi,

my Feed back on approximately 50 runs

The different sounds for currency are excellent. The sound for divines and orb of annulment is Epic.
Just the sound of the orb of horizons that I find inappropriate, as opposed to the ancient orb that has a sound that was not up to the level of its rarity. But that's just my opinion... .
I've remarked, and I think you too Exosta, the sound of the Stack deck is itendique to an orb of annulment !!! Why is that? Is this voluntary or a error ?

Otherwise, nothing to add except GOOD WORK.
I recommend this filter.

Tssay.

Thank you Tssay for your feedback. My sound scheme differs quite a bit from Neversink's filter. In general I never liked the T1 drop sound in Neversink (the exalted orb or doctor card one), cause is less loud and long if you compare it to what in Neversink is the T2 sound. I swapped the two sound. My T1 sound is what you can hear when you drop a 6 link, T1 divination card. My T2 sound is the Exalted Orb sound in Neversink.

I fixed most of wht you wrote, you can check the recent update section in the main thread. About Stacked decks, that's a rare valuable type of currency and that's why I added the same shaper voice of the annulment orbs. that said though, I cam recognize that when the Shaper sound says "an orb of immense power" he is clearly not referring to a stacked deck, but to an "orb" so that makes very little sense there. I will try to find some more suitable sound, easy to recognize and that will make you pay attention to the stacked deck drop

You have condisiderated my suggestions, thank you and bravo! You've deciphered my super English !

I tested the modifications, perfect.
Very Smooth filter have been using for the past few days. Quick and smooth mapping experience only great items and currency! Less clutter overall nice job!
Nice filter, my feedback so far is to add all veiled items to the filter.
"
DonkeyJockey wrote:
Nice filter, my feedback so far is to add all veiled items to the filter.

Just did it! You can verify! :D Ty for the positive feedback!
I, myself, always played semi-ssf only buying the uniques I need. I vouch for Exosta because he's kind and this loot filter is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info