[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
CJays wrote:
"
Good news guys and gals, I’ll be selling my staff. It has fire damage (+200%), cast speed (+40%), and crit multi (+100%). So ideal mods and very well rolled. Rather than throw it up on trade I’d like to give you people a chance to buy it first. PM me an offer, you’re best offer, and I’ll sell to the highest bidder. I need the ex to fund to cracked brain aegis aurora version of the build XD

Be warned though, if I get five 1 ex offers I’ll just throw it up on trade.
About 2 hours too late for me, took buying 10 veiled staves but I was finally able roll my own. Now just need to sell all my failures.

Actual big brain. Hope you at least break even! (I think you would in any other league, but league is kinda stale now)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

So, got insanely lucky, and hit lvl 20 Hypo with 23 essences, hit the two excess mods with 2 annuls, and hit t1 spell crit on my first crit reroll. Now I just need to farm up some prefix rerolls. Fixing my res and stats after was a complete pain, but this is the most insane item i've ever crafted, and i've managed to squeeze in a Frenzy chest in the process (no explode yet, but i did hit increased mana recovery rate which is a nice bonus).

This is fast becoming my favorite build, thanks for the guide and thanks to everyone else that has been putting in work to adapt it to the new patch.
Dude that’s awesome! Once you have conc effect on there you’ll have one hell of a helmet.
On a similar note, I'm trying to decide if there is anything that could hurt me by exalt slamming my helm. Increased AOE support probably wouldn't be ideal. Reduced duration also probably wouldn't be great for QOL. Looking at that there doesn't seem like it would be worth it.

"
On a similar note, I'm trying to decide if there is anything that could hurt me by exalt slamming my helm. Increased AOE support probably wouldn't be ideal. Reduced duration also probably wouldn't be great for QOL. Looking at that there doesn't seem like it would be worth it.

If I'm reading Craft of Exile correctly, it looks like Less Duration is in the same mod group as 30% Elemental Damage (don't ask me why), so really Inc AOE is the only mod that wouldn't be great (though I don't think it would be terrible either). Really, the only thing you should have to lose is an Ex if you hit rarity/thorns/+minion.
Anyone reading this that'll let me yoink their Lithomancer/Stoneskin Flayer please?
Hello everyone !

I've been playing this build every seasons since 3.11 (I miss Shim...) and all everything i have to say is that all tha changes and improvements that ppl made in this thread are answome. If you are reading this and wondering if you should try this build, let me try to convince you that you should play it :
- It's a realy unique playstyle, with more than 1 button and that requiere a bit of "training" to use this build at his peak performance
- Strong and fast mapper, one you understand how the build work you'll run maps like a breath.
- Uncredible bosser. I'm serious, it's incredible.
- A very good balance between offense and deffense.
- (This one is a good point on my opinion but may not be good for everyone) Putting gears together IS not easy, you will have to play with POB and balance everything properly, you will learn about games mecanics etc...
- The thread is realy active, many ppl will answer your questions and the build improve every season despite the nerf.

That's it for me, but i also wanna share this helm i made for about 20ex, i'm pretty happy even tho it's not perfect !

I'll try to craft a way better one, using the same instructions given in page 58, but with an elevate Hypotermia !
"
ErrorNaime wrote:
Hello everyone !

I've been playing this build every seasons since 3.11 (I miss Shim...) and all everything i have to say is that all tha changes and improvements that ppl made in this thread are answome. If you are reading this and wondering if you should try this build, let me try to convince you that you should play it :
- It's a realy unique playstyle, with more than 1 button and that requiere a bit of "training" to use this build at his peak performance
- Strong and fast mapper, one you understand how the build work you'll run maps like a breath.
- Uncredible bosser. I'm serious, it's incredible.
- A very good balance between offense and deffense.
- (This one is a good point on my opinion but may not be good for everyone) Putting gears together IS not easy, you will have to play with POB and balance everything properly, you will learn about games mecanics etc...
- The thread is realy active, many ppl will answer your questions and the build improve every season despite the nerf.

That's it for me, but i also wanna share this helm i made for about 20ex, i'm pretty happy even tho it's not perfect !

I'll try to craft a way better one, using the same instructions given in page 58, but with an elevate Hypotermia !

Ahh I recognise you from way back! Welcome back! And hot damn man, what a helmet... :OO

Hehe yes, this build has really survived league after league thanks to everyone's contributions! Hopefully we actually get a nice buff somewhere xD
"
LamSensei wrote:
Anyone reading this that'll let me yoink their Lithomancer/Stoneskin Flayer please?

Add me mate, although I'm back to work this week so I may reply slow (@Primaeva).
Fyregrass just put out a YouTube vid showing how broken brittle is. Bastard is doing his best to get it nerfed into the ground!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info