[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
majesthro wrote:
on a low budget, would guardian be the better alternative?

If you can’t get >400% aura effect maybe - but the bonus from necro ascendant is so strong for DPS... if you want way more defense guardian is an option - I wouldn’t do it though
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Hi, don't know if this has been asked before, but what would you say is the total cost for this build in Standard ? How much to make it work and how much to make it feel good ? Want to know if my currency I got lying around would be enough or if I should go for something else..

"
Hi, don't know if this has been asked before, but what would you say is the total cost for this build in Standard ? How much to make it work and how much to make it feel good ? Want to know if my currency I got lying around would be enough or if I should go for something else..

If you want the true experience I’d guess it’s 5k+ in exalts since you need voices and the medium jewels... budget versions exist but if you put 1k into a budget version other builds will feel better at that pricepoint I’d guess...
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Jix_91 wrote:

If you want the true experience I’d guess it’s 5k+ in exalts since you need voices and the medium jewels... budget versions exist but if you put 1k into a budget version other builds will feel better at that pricepoint I’d guess...

I see, can you recommend me another build that performs similar to this one for the 1000 ex budget ?
"
"
Jix_91 wrote:

I see, can you recommend me another build that performs similar to this one for the 1000 ex budget ?

Probably coc icenova or phys cyclone impale
Anyone doing it in Heist?
I would like to ask how much i need to spend to be able to clear T14+ maps and guardians, can upgrade things with time.
"
Hejti wrote:
I would like to ask how much i need to spend to be able to clear T14+ maps and guardians, can upgrade things with time.

Considering the cluster jewel bases are already 15ex+ each I‘d think it’s already a 150ex+ build at this point.
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Hejti wrote:

Considering the cluster jewel bases are already 15ex+ each I‘d think it’s already a 150ex+ build at this point.

What base are you referring too?
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Hejti wrote:

What base are you referring too?

If you had read the guide you would know - I am talking about i84 aura effect jewels with 6 nodes
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"

I have 4 mirrors and 1500ex.

I just priced up the items.
I would need at least 5-6k ex more to even come close to getting 50% of the items in your POB for the "true experience"

It's not feasible nor even possible for anyone to even consider this build to the extend Jix has created it unless they have unlimited funds available.

That gear he has is truly the definition of GODLY.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info