[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
RYOUSUKEN wrote:
Would appreciate if someone can help advice on why I'm not able to hit capped 90% all resistance, instead I'm at 89%, thank you!

https://pastebin.com/V1Y1zWHj

you need 375 aura effect with lvl21 gems or if you got +2 levels on purities (lvl23) 300% :)

Ah I see, thanks!
Last edited by RYOUSUKEN on Sep 7, 2021, 8:59:26 AM
Hello, first of all - thanks for the great guide! I am really looking forward to it trying out.

I was wondering if someone could help me out a little. I am currently figuring out whether to go with the LL or the CI version. I am working on a budget (currently looking to spend around 400-500ex on the shield, rings and helmet). I have the following questions:

- How important is the 20% quality on Call of the Brotherhoods? There's a significant price difference for the aura corrupted ones with and without the quality (50ex vs 200ex).

- How does the LL version feel in general? Personally I like tanky builds and if possible I would prefer to sacrifice damage to increase survivability (and improve the damage with future investments).

Cheers,
Marcin

"
maniard wrote:
Hello, first of all - thanks for the great guide! I am really looking forward to it trying out.

I was wondering if someone could help me out a little. I am currently figuring out whether to go with the LL or the CI version. I am working on a budget (currently looking to spend around 400-500ex on the shield, rings and helmet). I have the following questions:

- How important is the 20% quality on Call of the Brotherhoods? There's a significant price difference for the aura corrupted ones with and without the quality (50ex vs 200ex).

- How does the LL version feel in general? Personally I like tanky builds and if possible I would prefer to sacrifice damage to increase survivability (and improve the damage with future investments).

Cheers,
Marcin

Quality is very important.

CI will take significantly more investment to get damage - personally I'd start with LL (in league) and transition to CI.
CI is better in std if you can invest mirrors...
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
Hi all, I just started playing POE this league and tried following this build. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I get one shot really often.

Could anyone provide some tips on how to improve my survivability please?

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/dW0C1hhq
"
Zennibun22 wrote:
Hi all, I just started playing POE this league and tried following this build. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I get one shot really often.

Thanks!

Hey, this is not a beginner friendly build - its also very expensive!
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Zennibun22 wrote:

Thanks!

Hey, this is not a beginner friendly build - its also very expensive!

Checked your PoB, one thing I noticed--and noticed from other friends' tree as well--is that they almost always forget to spec to Pain Attunement lol. Anyway, you have low ES, need to stack it on your cluster/rmr jewels. There aint a single solution to it, you need to stack. Like Jix said, it's expensive and not beginner friendly
Thanks for the tips. I will work on stacking my jewels.

I started out this game with a group of friends together and thought one of us should do aura to help the team.
"
Zennibun22 wrote:
Thanks for the tips. I will work on stacking my jewels.

I started out this game with a group of friends together and thought one of us should do aura to help the team.

this is NOT an aurabot - this build supports only itself - a party playing aura bot can be made for MUCH less - but its not the content of this guide...
Last edited by bobby3127 on Oct 1, 2021, 4:35:35 PM
Reading notes today like...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info