[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"
Nallyr wrote:
Hi i quitted PoE in 3.12 and thinking about to come back - What kind of price need to think of for ur build nowdays? Thanks for the reply <3

btw ur build back there was awesome :)

depends on how much of the gear you already have available / substitutes for :)

to generally get a vaal stacker going you only need 2x legacy mod weapons, 2x legacy flasks and 1c jewel + veiled mod belt :)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
I managed to update my budget version of this build to a satisfying level: https://poe.ninja/pob/1dH

Without March it got hard to fit in all the good stuff on CI, so the trick I used is I removed the 3 purities, instead using Purify of Elements to cap resists, and added Divination Distillate to have 85 all res, while also using Determ+Grace+Banner for 60k eva and 60k armor, and my peak dps is 91M which is plenty enough for most content imo.

I'm actually glad March is gone now, I didnt like the playstyle of activating 4 temporary auras.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
I managed to update my budget version of this build to a satisfying level: https://poe.ninja/pob/1dH

Without March it got hard to fit in all the good stuff on CI, so the trick I used is I removed the 3 purities, instead using Purify of Elements to cap resists, and added Divination Distillate to have 85 all res, while also using Determ+Grace+Banner for 60k eva and 60k armor, and my peak dps is 91M which is plenty enough for most content imo.

I'm actually glad March is gone now, I didnt like the playstyle of activating 4 temporary auras.

Interesting, how do you keep distillate up?
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:

It comes hand in hand with Soul catcher. I use a Replica Conq Eff for -9 mana cost, so my smite and flame dash are free, and I have 3 mana cost on Phase run and 2 on Molten Shell so I can still spend mana that way, and the flask is on all the time. It's also gg for the MF variant.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Feb 21, 2022, 12:47:38 PM
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:

It comes hand in hand with Soul catcher. I use a Replica Conq Eff for -9 mana cost, so my smite and flame dash are free, and I have 3 mana cost on Phase run and 2 on Molten Shell so I can still spend mana that way, and the flask is on all the time. It's also gg for the MF variant.

swear I tested this shit last patch and it didn't work... welp - free quant/rarity :D
New MF Gear available!

Nice items, but why would someone buy those I guess expensive item to go currency farming, aint he already have the currency to buy them on the first place? I ll put it in another way. Why spent your hundreds of exalts to hunt for curency if you already have hundreds of exalts? But then I guess someone has to be the wolf and someone else the sheep.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
Nice items, but why would someone buy those I guess expensive item to go currency farming, aint he already have the currency to buy them on the first place? I ll put it in another way. Why spent your hundreds of exalts to hunt for curency if you already have hundreds of exalts? But then I guess someone has to be the wolf and someone else the sheep.

Well, if you‘re not playing the game you obviously don‘t need these. But then do you even need any build?
If you play the game though you will drop more loot and have higher odds at rarer loot. Which on the long term makes your mapping more effective and nets you more currency. That is one of the main reasons why I run all content with my aura stacker MF gear these days except deep delve. I have enough power to have both. T16 deli MFing and doing a maven or sirus without swapping gear.
I'm also doing so mf stuff with the build though need to upgrade some of the stuff. Any idea how to fit mf gloves insted of shaper's touch? Can't run all auras without them and don't really like to run another small cluster?

The gear I'm using
Spoiler

Also
setup is op but takes some time for me to get used to
"
Smuschväg123 wrote:
I'm also doing so mf stuff with the build though need to upgrade some of the stuff. Any idea how to fit mf gloves insted of shaper's touch? Can't run all auras without them and don't really like to run another small cluster?

The gear I'm using
Spoiler

Also
setup is op but takes some time for me to get used to

best way would be to get quant gloves & helmet and just drop 1 defensive aura :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info