Behaviour : like titty bitches
Survivability : Very Low , they need Constant Potting
Attack/Cast Speed : very fast
Dmage Output: High
Curses : Proj Weaknes for Knockback , Vuln , Enfeeble , Temporal Chains
Support Auras : vit /purity - Defense Auras - Energy shield aura helps also
Minion Speed : fast

Description / Info / Personal Feeling

very new with the new content 1.0 , more testing needed. but not the best spectre from 1.0

Pros
good dmg output

Cons
weak as ****
Witch : HaleJesus LVL 82 Arc Summoner
SpectreGuide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/292391/page/1
pls forgive my gibberish space orc english - its not my native language
Last edited by HaleBopp on Nov 15, 2013, 1:01:35 PM
~ Undying Evangelist [Framerate drop factor: xxx ]
Gems
1. Raise Spectre
x. Life Leech - just for the cast i looove this game and always lazy to get new spectre
x. Increased Duration (for the superman aura)
x. Incr AOE , Concentrated effect (dmg output for their spell)
x. Remote Mine / Minion Dmg / Added Fire dmg
x. x Support Gem

Stats
Time to get:2-5 mins - Sceptre of God
Attack/Spell : ? Spell? , Area of Effect,
Behaviour : Buffs first , and then makes his ? PHYSICAL ? AOE spell
Survivability : not yet researched , between zombies and skelis
Attack/Cast Speed : fast
Dmage Output: medium - to high
Curses : not yet reasearched ,
Support Auras : vit /purity - what the spectre needs most
Minion Speed : Medium , like Burning Miscreations

Nice new spectres. They have a lil "superman" aura , everthing inside stays pretty much unharmed . They rly cast very fast (like flame sentis) so faster cast is NOT needed.

Since they make (so are rumors in the forums) physical dmg , we take "ethernal knives" as spell we want to push. So added Fire dmg/ remote mind / minion dmg will push their dmg.

Pros
Superman Aura

Cons
not so much dmg output as flame sentis

~ Undying Aristocrat / Lighting Trap from Sceptre of God [Framerate drop factor: xxx ]
Gems
** under construction 15.11*
____________________meelee variation ____________
1. Raise Spectre
x. Melee Splash
x. Multistrike / Faster Attacks
x. Life Leech - life leech will only work with the initial hit of multistrike just 4 info
Correct me if im wrong i tested it alot with the Burning Miscreations.
x. Incr Phys Dmg
x. Added Fire dmg

_____Trap variation__
under construction , check trap projectile with chain / fork
1. raise spectre
x Multi traps
x

Stats
Time to get: 2-5 mins Sceptre of god
Attack/Spell :Melee Attack , Lighting Trap
Behaviour : set 1 trap and begin to melee fight
Survivability : low to medium compared to Zombis/Skeletons/Carrion Queens/Flame Sentinels
Attack/Cast Speed : unknown slow - medium - fast - very fast (TentacleMistress)
Dmage Output: unknown - compared to GOD TIER
Curses : xxxx
Support Auras : xxx vit /purity - what the spectre needs most
Minion Speed : medium

noone yet

Pros

Cons

new spectre will come soon - but dont haste it .. so much yeah wierd gem setups for the new ones.
Last edited by HaleBopp on Nov 15, 2013, 1:35:57 PM

~ Croaking Chimeral Sceptre of God , Jumping Frogs - with Arctic Breath [Framerate drop factor: high ]

Gems
** under construction 15.11*

1. Raise Spectre
x. Faster Cast / attacks / Multiple Projectiles Lesser , Greater
x. Life Leech
x. Remote Mine / Minion Dmg
x. Minion Life Minion Resi
x. Cold Penetration??

for Melee USE MELEE ZOMBIE SUPPORT GEMS

Stats
Time to get: 2-5 mins Sceptre of god
Attack/Spell : They Cast Artic Breath and Jump on the enemy so Spell/cold/Projectile
and Attack/melee / aoe
Behaviour : they cast a bit and jump abit - more research needed
Survivability : low
Attack/Cast Speed : unknown // slow - medium - fast - very fast (TentacleMistress)
Dmage Output: unknown // compared to GOD TIER
Curses : Enfeeble
Support Auras : vit /purity - what the spectre needs most
Minion Speed : medium

the jumping frogs from sceptre of god. pretty small and anoying. hope we can PUSH the dmg.

Auric Collosus , Solaris Tempel Lvl 2, was input in this guide , i ll check the spectre asap after the content spectres

i think - USE the melee Zombie Support gems
"
HaleBopp wrote:
~ Undying Evangelist
Since they make (so are rumors in the forums) physical dmg , we take "ethernal knives" as spell we want to push. So added Fire dmg/ remote mind / minion dmg will push their dmg.

Rumor confirmed:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
onefinemess wrote:
What about the evangelist's aoe?

It seems to be a spell that does physical damage, is this correct?
Yes.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/608193
Survivability can be extremely high with evangelists, with life leech I can keep 3 specters alive all night so long as I pay attention for mobs that get in under the bubble quickly. I haven't tried increased duration for the bubble uptime as it hasn't been needed but I could see it being very useful on some higher maps (do vaal maze rocks fall through the bubble?). Unlike tentacle miscreations (which are still my favorite spectres) they don't derp into wrong corridors on indoor maps and die, the bubble keeps them alive until you move far enough for them to relocate to you.

Damage output on a 4l with life leech /conc effect /increased aoe is enough to be effective in maps either solo or in party and most of my gems are not done leveling and/or dont have any quality bonuses yet, in a 5l with minion damage (or the damage support of your choosing) they can get silly. The only 'bad' thing would be these supports aside of minion damage don't really add increased/more damage with quality but I suppose one could always do the remote mine thing (I personally don't) for the second more multiplier

Serious pot spamming will keep them alive through phys reflect which is a pain, but my life leech hit 20 last night so I'm reveling with quality now and will try reflect some more. Unlike tentacle miscreations who do a steady 'stream' of damage that lets them keep themselves almost fully healed all the time the bursty damage from the bubble guys works against them in this case, I'm thinking swap vitality for hatred on reflect maps if I'm solo and they should be ok with a few seething pots.

They do have the same problem tentacle miscreations have with faster/hasted mobs since the spell has a 'channel' time that allows moving off the spell indicator before it goes off (this is also good as it keeps you alive when fighting against them and they seem to show up often in maps). This is probably the biggest thing they need to worry about as suicide mobs can charge right under the bubble and the spell wont hit if there is nothing to slow them down, the same goes for rhoas/shield chargers.

Its pretty fun watching that spell circle form under map bosses and watching those boom boom boom's drain their life away, a nasty combo with my tanky multistrike zombies.

I need more 70+ maps but I have a feeling temple and possibly shrine piety are now going to be a lot easier, I'll probably still stay away from crema boss though. I'm also going to try dominus after I level as I still fear that fight as its the only reason I have any deaths on my summoner.

thx alot for the input. and the confimation helps alot .

i will set a new format for the 1st page especially the FAQs.

so which questions are still un answered . or came up at 1.0 .

terror craft

matt C

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAP0HYw5cEHQQlxGWFLAVIBcvF1AY2xmGGYoajxzcHRQdqh6UJDwnqSj6KaUqTSqYLOkvbzbpOVI6MD8nRARFfkZxSVFKfUrITC1NuU4qTm1VxlXWVytYB1ptW69k52ega9ttGW-ecLtzU3Txeqp9GH_GgKSCHoMJg9uFMod2j0aSzZLzkyeYrZuhm7Wio6cIp1ysP6xHrJi0DLiTvDe_l8HzwzrJPcpKzLzPZdDQ2QvZE9sL3FfdDeGI42rrLOvu8h722vfX-oD60vsJ_MU=

Lady Hale

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMHYxCXES0RUBGWEdsVIBVQFm8XLxjbGS4ZhhmKGjgajxzcHRQdqiepJ-0o-imlKk0qmCycLOkxiDbpO-E_J0QERnFJskp9SshNuU4qVElVxlXWVytZ81uvZOdmnmegZ71r220Zb55wu3NTdPF5A3yDfRh-WX_GgKSCHoLHgwmFMod2jr6PRpBVks2S85MnmK2boZu1oqOnCKcrp4SsR6yqtAy4k7ndu9a_l8AawFTB88M6yT3KSsy8zfrPZdDQ1I_ZC9rd2wvdDeGI4vfjaudS6yzr7u5v7w7yHvPd9tr31_no-oD60vsJ_MU=
Last edited by HaleBopp on Nov 16, 2013, 12:01:02 PM
I'm using Undying Evangelist with added fire damage but i'm not sure it's working as i don't see any mob burning.Isn't added fire supposed to trigger ignite sometimes ?
"
Alanare wrote:
I'm using Undying Evangelist with added fire damage but i'm not sure it's working as i don't see any mob burning.Isn't added fire supposed to trigger ignite sometimes ?

Only if it crits or is linked with a chance to ignite support.

if u have added fire dmg they will ignite in 2 ways

1 st

is if the evangelist crits
if u never see them crit or mobs burning - that answer my "crit" question for them

2nd

way is with the "chance to ignite" gem.
Which will be used like the "melee zombies from kriparian"

which would end in

Evangelist
1Raise spectre
2 - added fire dmg
3 - chance to ignite

and stack dmg on them or ele prof

4 Minion Dmg / remote Mine / conc Effect

or ele prof but i dont think they make SOOO much dmg that their burning dmg is worth mentioning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info