[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
sacoroto wrote:
When i put unleash on SRS of enormity 6l, minion instability explosion gains a ton of damage, like 44%, is that a pob error? or is it contemplating faster casting so more explosions?
"
sacoroto wrote:
When i put unleash on SRS of enormity 6l, minion instability explosion gains a ton of damage, like 44%, is that a pob error?

pob simply use player's cast rate for simulating "minion instability" hit rate,

so according to pob,unleash overall increasing players *cast rate* turns into "POP hit rate", which causes false dps increase.

this assumption pob made lead nowhere near the right dps.

Because in reality,players have to wait for the srs to **POP**, hence there exists some wait time. Ideally the wait windows would be either 2 seconds from tavukai alone or 1 seconds from "tavukai + infernal legion".

to roughly simulate the dps you need to get "how many srs summons during the pop windows" and start from there.

basically from what i tested "the real dps" is about 50% of pobs or lower, depends on your wait time.

Those titled as 100m dps Minion Instability ones, i doubt they really calculate it.

Spoiler
And of course its not pob's fault, because it doesnt know how/how often "minion instability" triggered
Last edited by Nightash2322 on Mar 27, 2024, 3:55:55 PM
"
Nightash2322 wrote:
"
sacoroto wrote:
When i put unleash on SRS of enormity 6l, minion instability explosion gains a ton of damage, like 44%, is that a pob error?

pob simply use player's cast rate for simulating "minion instability" hit rate,

so according to pob,unleash overall increasing players *cast rate* turns into "POP hit rate", which causes false dps increase.

this assumption pob made lead nowhere near the right dps.

Because in reality,players have to wait for the srs to **POP**, hence there exists some wait time. Ideally the wait windows would be either 2 seconds from tavukai alone or 1 seconds from "tavukai + infernal legion".

to roughly simulate the dps you need to get "how many srs summons during the pop windows" and start from there.

basically from what i tested "the real dps" is about 50% of pobs or lower, depends on your wait time.

Those titled as 100m dps Minion Instability ones, i doubt they really calculate it.

Spoiler
And of course its not pob's fault, because it doesnt know how/how often "minion instability" triggered

correct.

Sidenote: Check the FAQ of the Guide (section 11) ;-)

Poeatlas.app
Guide Version: 3.24.0 (28.03.2023)

Changelog

- Updated Tree to 3.24
- Incorporated Spell Suppression as another defence Layer
- Reworked End Game Gear (Gloves, Boots, Helmet, Armour) accordingly
- Updated general Notes and crafting notes (Check Notes in PoB)
- add Second PoB for normal Gem Version
Poeatlas.app
I feel like the Bone Barrier node "leech" function is not working, even with the non-popcorn version of srs, anyone have the same problem?
"
llucioo wrote:
I feel like the Bone Barrier node "leech" function is not working, even with the non-popcorn version of srs, anyone have the same problem?

The node works.
Currently playing normal srs and the leech is noticeable.
Poeatlas.app
Which spectre is advisable in the current patch? When I played a year ago it was Flame Sentinel, but I see that the build has changed a bit.
"
Disgeae wrote:
Which spectre is advisable in the current patch? When I played a year ago it was Flame Sentinel, but I see that the build has changed a bit.

Flame Sentinel is still a good choice. They help to ignite the enemies and expose them to fire, which increases the damage they take from the explosions.

But apparently you can get meatsacks (the corpses from affliction league) from the alflame things (don't know which ones though).
The meatpacking give increased max life to other minions.

There are also some from the aflame things, that give 20 seconds onslaught. Doesn't help with the damage, but with movementspeed etc..

If you are using the "of enormity" version, you can also get some with a critical multiplier aura (again from aflame things).

Best is to try them out your self and see which feel the best for your plastyle.
Poeatlas.app
Thanks a lot!

Which build is more up to date, the one on the forum or the linked PoB ones? (i'm using the new SRS variant)
Is this 3.24 updated Popcorn build swap friendly with Poison SRS for late game?

Basically, can this build take us into yellow/red maps, and can players swap gear/passives to run poison SRS (once sufficient chance to poison is reached)?

Ghazzy/Balormage's SRS Poison Build is apparently S tier but does that mean the endgame variant, fully geared version is S tier quality? How fun is it to level with vs Popcorn would you say?

I'm new to the whole thing so any advice would help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info