Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

I swear all they do is check popular streamers who get paid to play the game and have way more currency than usual players, see the most expensive builds and think 'yeah this is totally what every Necros play experience is like' and just hit everyone with the nerf bat.

GGG will not be happy until no-one wants to play minion builds it seems. Meanwhile they will overbuff other builds and wont fix them all league. I bet any money the only Ascendancy that does not get any good/interesting changes is Necro too.
Now you can delete "Spectre" from the game. Congrats. I get it if you nerf "Syndicate Operatives" and the cluster jewel but also nerfing the monsterlevel ? :D Sorry, i will spent 0 money this league.
Dead Game
Just play Skeletons instead of Spectres.
PepeLaugh
They-of-Tul got nerfed, now go back to using your mediocre carnage and host chieftains, peasants!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Man I was really pumped for this league... It feels though like I have been punched in the gut for the last 4-5 leagues as a minion player. These type of builds aren't even close to the OP level of crap like Cyclone Slayer was and MS Jugg.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 11, 2021, 3:22:36 PM
honestly, nerfing aura stacking was basically already a large hit to spectres and carrion golems. why always nerf everything twice, its just overkill.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Again nerfing anything that was remotely interesting... also why nerf raider????????
honestly, nerfing aura stacking was basically already a large hit to spectres and carrion golems. why always nerf everything twice, its just overkill.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info