Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Careful. I put "Nerfs incoming" and my post was removed for being needlessly negative. It seems unless you suck up to GGG, or write nonsense such as Pog, or pepoclappyhands, you are negative.

my comment was also stealth sniped off the post. i said "path of nerfs" for shame ggg. does freedom of speech mean nothing?
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Last edited by JackOfAllBacons on Jan 11, 2021, 3:05:14 PM
Champion nerf? Really? Why?

Voy a terminar comprando currency en un sitio chino.
Problem: there was no problem
Solution: they created one
hi Brittleknee!
"
Do we keep a "Legacy" Variant from our already owned replica alberons warpath?

The changes affect all existing versions of the item.
"
and we're intending mechanical changes to the skill some time in the future.

Yet does that mean scorching ray will not get changes and that those numerical changes are in your eyes enough?

In my honest opinion all skills that require you to stay still for longer than a second in PoE are outdated and unless content/mechanic/gorefest changes, I kinda doubt Scorching Ray will be that great. The ramp up part is a suicide mission, so it won't ever have full potential unless you also run the tankiest build, but even the tankiest build is the one where you run and not get hit (as much as possible). I don't think numerical changes will change it much or make it really viable, but I'd be happy if your approach after all works out.
deleted
Last edited by RReds on Feb 26, 2021, 2:04:40 PM
GGG: Let's rework ascendancies to give them more power... oh, btw. f*ck trickster...

One class that actually had interesting defences now more fragile lol
You thought 2020 was bad!?
GGG: HOLD MY BEER!
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 11, 2021, 3:06:28 PM
R.I.P Carrion Golems "They were too strong" but no one talks about how much currency you have to spend to make them work properly... At start they are unplayable but after you spend like 20-25 ex they starts to work but your character has no defences so after spending another 30 ex for chaos res and armour you die less often but still getting oneshoted most of the time ... Really TOO OP ...
Harvest league FTW ( not the garden! ) - Unique way of achieving crafts, just add window to hideout comers to click on station, they add item, pick craft, click craft, on seller window pops out to confirm - WOW INSANELY HARD TO IMPLEMENT. STOP NERFING, Bring back old loot, bring back fun again!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info