[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

The Fortify/Auras or the +5 staff?

You probably took care of it by now, but you can ask on tft discord crafting help anytime. Fortify/Aura staff was about 10-12ex with a couple lucky annuls.
Last edited by ninjalabs on Sep 12, 2021, 5:33:12 AM
Sorry, forget to mention that part but what I am meaning to ask is for the staff with +5.

Is there a way to craft a similar type for that staff?
As I’m currently using a fortify/aura staff and looking for upgrades.
With the changes to Harvest crafting it would likely cost more than a mirror to make now.

Just the +5 part would be annoying. I think you have to imprint/regal +spell skill gem base. Or buy a +5 with open prefix for minion damage craft. Also, can't be fractured since you're going to Redeemer influence.

Then you'd have open suffix or reforge keep prefixes to get open suffix. Craft prefix can't be changed and scour off suffixes. Multi-mod, cannot roll caster, and fill prefix. Redeemer slam and pray for Aura mod. If you hit Hatred effect, you could fill prefix and yolo aug influence.

Odds are you would not hit Aura mod and go back to step of prefix cannot be changed/cannot roll caster state by scouring suffixes and re-multi-modding.

In league influence augs are like 30-40ex per.

I'm not positive if there's a better way, but like I said, the guys on tft discord crafting help section are usually up to date with everything and pretty fast with replying.

Personally, I ran the numbers in PoB and it was a marginal damage gain for the cost. If I had a mirror I'd just get a copy and you're in std right?...so I'm guessing there are options.

Also, there's an attribute stacking crit version people are playing with higher dmg. It doesn't use a +5 staff, but the gearing on gloves/helm/jewels differs. You can check those on poe ninja builds if you're curious.
Last edited by ninjalabs on Sep 13, 2021, 5:44:56 AM
Ahh, if that really is the case then it is kinda pointless to craft on from here I guess.
Alright, will check it out as I am currently looking out for minion aurastacker to play and I enjoy this play style moreover to spell aurastacker

Thank you so much for the replies and help!
Last edited by Yokox3 on Sep 13, 2021, 1:18:29 AM
Hello, why do we have Elemental Equilibrium if we dont do any damage? It only triggers when we hit mobs or use direct damage spell. Minions dont trigger it, so i think its useless, but maybe i am wrong. Anyone knows if its usefull?
It’s a huge damage boost when you use smite on a tanky rare, map boss, or end game boss. Your regular damage numbers won’t reflect it but you don’t need it then anyway.
Finished 40/40 in 3.15 with this. Hadn't played SRS in many years. Got the job done, but missed old Mistress of Sacrifice and AI targeting still a pain in 10-ways and such.
Just wanna put it out there that this was one of my fav builds of all time. Once I got all the end game gear including the crazy rings, it feels so damn strong. I was doing Simulacrums with my friends, many of them dying, but I always stood victorious :D

Played this in 3.13, how is this in 3.16, any chance it will work?
Last edited by shabanotti on Oct 22, 2021, 8:59:50 AM
i strongly believe it will still work but i hope someone already try it .

anyone has a recent skill tree ?
I have checked in standart this build still strong I just hope owner of build can share with us a skill tree and some item idea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info