[3.15] Indigon mana stacking Kinetic Bolt Ballista

Wanted to tell about something I'm using sins yesterday and is cool.
In the trigger wand I have placed:
Wave of Conviction
Ele Weakness
Flame wall - this one is great, not only adding quite a bit of dmg from the flat dmg and Indigon scaling but also helping greatly with Proximity Shields as the burning dmg is also scaled from Indigon :)
I'm going also to change as you Lightning pen gem for Dmg on Full Life.

Cheers.
Poor_Exile
Another update from my side, hope don't bother you :)

I have placed Healthy Mind jewel bellow Duelist and my mana went to 8.3k and life is 2.5k :)
Also because of the flask effectiveness from Atziry flask we have 24.8% elemental as extra chaos + 10% from the Wand.
In this case I told that using Withered Step(mainly on bosses) will be good option, with Elusive up I'm Dodge caped, fast and monsters take 7x6 - 42% more chaos dmg :)
I tried to place it in the trigger wand but is interrupted by otter skills so I will cast is manually.

Cheers.
Poor_Exile
"
Poor_Exile wrote:
Another update from my side, hope don't bother you :)

I have placed Healthy Mind jewel bellow Duelist and my mana went to 8.3k and life is 2.5k :)
Also because of the flask effectiveness from Atziry flask we have 24.8% elemental as extra chaos + 10% from the Wand.
In this case I told that using Withered Step(mainly on bosses) will be good option, with Elusive up I'm Dodge caped, fast and monsters take 7x6 - 42% more chaos dmg :)
I tried to place it in the trigger wand but is interrupted by otter skills so I will cast is manually.

Cheers.

nice

it is good to know that there are different ways to optimize the setup
breathstealer may be a good gear,anoint panopticon.
Is build very expensive?
I am looking around for build for next league 3.14
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Is build very expensive?

that depends on which point of the league
the core items for the build to work are Indigon and Manastorm
Manastorm is usually cheap and you can just depend on the flat damage of arcane cloak until you get it
Indigon starts expensive in the beginning of the league and drops in price as more elder content are farmed
instead of Cloak of Defiance you can get mind over matter from the tree until you can buy it
rest of the unique are cheap and not really mandatory to start

it maybe possible to start with it if you can get a wand with flat damage and use added lightning support for example until you farm the rest of the gear (and mainly Indigon)

for flask clusters (if they survive the nerfs) you can get the mana and flask nodes on the tree until you can afford them

I didn't actually level with this build as I was originally trying Akane mines but because I didn't like mines at all I came up with this variant to make use of the same items and gear and it turned out strong

but I guess leveling would be very much possible. if Kinetik bolt + added lighting combo are not doing enough damage with you can use another wand skill
for example elemental hit comes with its own flat damage which makes it a good option for leveling and maybe early farming. before indigon it does not matter much which wand skill to use

Kinetic Bolt is strong once you have indigon because it has the spell damage scaling built-in so that frees anointment slot (or travel points).
it also has this scaling at 200% value so you can get up to 4000% increased damage instead of 2000%.
one other bonus point for me is that KB requires no gem swap
even if the shotgun effect is removed it had a nice clear with barrage support gem

Last edited by ebadr on Mar 31, 2021, 2:44:19 PM
"
ebadr wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
Is build very expensive?

that depends on which point of the league
the core items for the build to work are Indigon and Manastorm
Manastorm is usually cheap and you can just depend on the flat damage of arcane cloak until you get it
Indigon starts expensive in the beginning of the league and drops in price as more elder content are farmed
instead of Cloak of Defiance you can get mind over matter from the tree until you can buy it
rest of the unique are cheap and not really mandatory to start

it maybe possible to start with it if you can get a wand with flat damage and use added lightning support for example until you farm the rest of the gear (and mainly Indigon)

for flask clusters (if they survive the nerfs) you can get the mana and flask nodes on the tree until you can afford them

I didn't actually level with this build as I was originally trying Akane mines but because I didn't like mines at all I came up with this variant to make use of the same items and gear and it turned out strong

but I guess leveling would be very much possible. if Kinetik bolt + added lighting combo are not doing enough damage with you can use another wand skill
for example elemental hit comes with its own flat damage which makes it a good option for leveling and maybe early farming. before indigon it does not matter much which wand skill to use

Kinetic Bolt is strong once you have indigon because it has the spell damage scaling built-in so that frees anointment slot (or travel points).
it also has this scaling at 200% value so you can get up to 4000% increased damage instead of 2000%.
one other bonus point for me is that KB requires no gem swap
even if the shotgun effect is removed it had a nice clear with barrage support gem

Interesting. Thank you.
Hi, really interested in your build
But how do you level a ballista scion?
"
Feathyr wrote:

I just answered that in the last comment :)

but for a short answer it is easier to go for something like elemental hit ballista (bow or wand) or explosive arrow ballista (bow) until you can farm the mandatory gear
"
ebadr wrote:
"
Feathyr wrote:

I just answered that in the last comment :)

but for a short answer it is easier to go for something like elemental hit ballista (bow or wand) or explosive arrow ballista (bow) until you can farm the mandatory gear

Thanks for reply, but i mean like how to level with a ballista ele hit, like the trees, what stats on the gears should I go for ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info