Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Ah yes this long post is a total turd with a flag with a tumbs down in there.

Sorry but your wasting your development time and resources into something that hsouldn't have been implemented in the first place.

Will wait for PoE 2 see if that will be worth playing.
This is a horrible way of handling it but I know my input won't matter even if I explain all the reasons why, so I guess we'll just have to deal with this decision until reddit gets mad enough.
The player base is going to shrink because of this, thanks GGG. Only reason I played for more than a week because I was able to craft items myself.
After 2700 hours of playing, I must say this is a huge mistake. The problem of nerfing Harvest it's that you close the door for small players to try to craft good items for their builds, I always thought that this game was designed to build your character any way you like it, and this is only closing a door for that kind of optimization and customization. I've never disagree more with a decision made by you like I do right now. Hope it gets reversed before you kill one of the best mechanics in the game and you lose a bunch of players, including myself.
Congratulations, you've single-handedly destroyed what made it worth coming back to POE. Might as well remove Harvest altogether if you're gonna make it into such a clown fiesta. Only thing that legitimately kept me playing Ritual even though it's a god awful league that was never worth my time.
It seems pretty clear then that "what is in Path of Exile's best interests" continues to diverge from my own.

This is not a welcome change.
Annul the harvest XD
can u rework awakener fight please??? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Will_GGG on Mar 10, 2021, 5:33:34 PM
can u also add so that we can opt out of getting them at all :D seeing as they are completly useless that that point?
Last edited by fackusernames on Mar 10, 2021, 4:54:50 PM
I love how a guy who doesn't make it past level 75 every league has final say on what happens in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info