[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
hamstereater wrote:
Have you considered going CI with this build? I guess low life is more or less out of the question due to the amount of sockets needed for proper aurastacking.

Its hard to ignore the power of something like Aegis Aurora/Melding of the Flesh in the current state of the game. I was contemplating trying it out, but if you do, you're not going NA anymore and already on your way to go ES instead of lifebased.

I am running both personally with skele mages. But at that point it's becomes a different build with a different tree. You have to fit in discipline and purity of ice. Running a triad also means you lose out on a nice flat 200 ES.
My next step is to invest ~10-15 Ex in a new helmet. What is the best combination, a +3 helmet with lvl 16/18 Minion Damage & Hyptothermia or a +2 Version with lvl 20 of skills?

Compared to each other is Hypothermia stronger than Minion Damage? Didn't manage to check that in POB... :-(
"
Drathy wrote:
My next step is to invest ~10-15 Ex in a new helmet. What is the best combination, a +3 helmet with lvl 16/18 Minion Damage & Hyptothermia or a +2 Version with lvl 20 of skills?

Compared to each other is Hypothermia stronger than Minion Damage? Didn't manage to check that in POB... :-(

+3 with whatever you can get with your budget. The level of socketed gem min damage/hypo isnt a huge issue.

or roll it yourself with bound/frigid fossils on a shaper/elder 86 bonehelm
Last edited by facelessman122 on Apr 6, 2022, 7:52:23 AM
"

+3 with whatever you can get with your budget. The level of socketed gem min damage/hypo isnt a huge issue.

Ok thanks!

Yeah, I was thinking about crafting it by myself. Also invested 4-5Ex to craft my current helmet with Minion Damage, Minion Life & Hypothermia but without +2/3. :-( Because I wasn‘t really lucky with it, I was thinking about just buying one… I‘ll check my fossils later… ;-)
"
Drathy wrote:
"

Ok thanks!

Yeah, I was thinking about crafting it by myself. Also invested 4-5Ex to craft my current helmet with Minion Damage, Minion Life & Hypothermia but without +2/3. :-( Because I wasn‘t really lucky with it, I was thinking about just buying one… I‘ll check my fossils later… ;-)

You don't really want to be spending that sort of currency unless you have the base and possible enchant you want already. 4/5ex is alot for that helm, you could of bought one for much less.

Although I guess that depends on at what point in the league you crafted it I suppose.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Apr 6, 2022, 11:19:56 AM
"

You don't really want to be spending that sort of currency unless you have the base and possible enchant you want already. 4/5ex is alot for that helm, you could of bought one for much less.

Although I guess that depends on at what point in the league you crafted it I suppose.

That's right, but what should I do? I bought the bases, an Awakener's Orb and threw 44 Bound/Frigit fossils on it...I didn't even hit a +2 with Minion Damage or Hypothermia... :-(

It was a few weeks ago...maybe 5 or 6 I would suppose...
Crafting is pretty rough in this game. Im guilty of not making the best decisions when it comes to crafting vs buying aswell. You just do the best you can at the time. You did the right thing. It can take way more that 44 tries to hit the mods you want.

Now you have more currency it's just about keeping an eye on trade and trying to snipe a decent deal.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Apr 6, 2022, 3:50:50 PM
Yeah, you're absolutely right...it's just luck and invest...but I like that. :-) I'm getting more and more experienced in making currency (and hat a lucky mirrored drop for each 3,5 Ex ;-)) so investing into crafting doesn't "hurt" so much, if it takes more trys.

I think I will buy a helmet and try to craft another good one with my current helmet as base and try to sell it, altough I think the demand isn't that big this league anymore...
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"

https://pastebin.com/F2Pyw7Cd

Okay, so I've been looking through your PoB now and there's some very detrimental things in the build. Your current skin of the lord is actually bricking your build right now since it gives Supreme Ego (VERY BAD).

You seem to be running on a pretty low budget so I'm gonna try to see if you can fix most things in ~4 ex.

This is what I've come up with only using items you can find on trade online right now:

https://pastebin.com/fYQ0DJ74

Total budget cost is ~4.4 ex and you can find the trade link to the items in the notes.

If you make these upgrades you'll be able to clear all content in the game.

If your budget is lower than 4 ex, let me know.

Wow I actually didn't realize that, I feel pretty stupid. My next question is, if I get a chest that allocates EE, what am I using to trigger it? Do I need to get an item which adds non-cold elemental damage? Should I fit a frostbomb in somehow?
"
Asian_Camgirl wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

Wow I actually didn't realize that, I feel pretty stupid. My next question is, if I get a chest that allocates EE, what am I using to trigger it? Do I need to get an item which adds non-cold elemental damage? Should I fit a frostbomb in somehow?

I'm really no expert but as I remember from the past, EE is triggered with Blade Vortex and +non-cold-elemental damage on one ring...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info