[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
Rorono wrote:
Man! Ty for the rigth this build! Very enjoy it! I have some problem! Cant find on trade wand profane 64-65 ilvl. Can help me? Its super hard craft on higher ilvl wand? And what if its be a not Profane? Cast speed so important?

Check the trade link I posted. Lots of very very good wands for cheap. The crafting option will cost you 15-20 exalted and it is hard got get the Aug phys this league.
I bought a chimeral to unlock the imprint recipe, I added it to the bestiary but no recipe unlocked. Any ideas?
Hey, sorry if this was asked already... how do you get 4 offcolors on a Hubris Circlet? Harvest and lots of luck?
"
Oreojs wrote:
I bought a chimeral to unlock the imprint recipe, I added it to the bestiary but no recipe unlocked. Any ideas?

Did you right click it to add to bestiary? Or you dont have enough yellow beasts.
"
snietschie2 wrote:
Hey, sorry if this was asked already... how do you get 4 offcolors on a Hubris Circlet? Harvest and lots of luck?

Use the crafting bench, 2 sockets, colour them the off colour and the keep adding 3 sockets and 2 sockets until you get them.

A video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP5FJYSu5U0
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Rorono wrote:
Man! Ty for the rigth this build! Very enjoy it! I have some problem! Cant find on trade wand profane 64-65 ilvl. Can help me? Its super hard craft on higher ilvl wand? And what if its be a not Profane? Cast speed so important?

Check the trade link I posted. Lots of very very good wands for cheap. The crafting option will cost you 15-20 exalted and it is hard got get the Aug phys this league.

Yeah the "ideal" wand is both "easy" and hard to make. haha. Hard just bc it's expensive.

The other thing you can do for the first part (rather than alt spam. ew) is buy an iLvl 64-65 wand with +1 all spell skills and try to annul the prefixes down to just the +1.

But yeah aug phys are like, 3-4ex. lol
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Oreojs wrote:

Did you right click it to add to bestiary? Or you dont have enough yellow beasts.

I have a bunch of other beasts, not sure what else I need apart from the Chimeral? I see the chimeral under Amphibians.
"
Oreojs wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Oreojs wrote:

I have a bunch of other beasts, not sure what else I need apart from the Chimeral? I see the chimeral under Amphibians.

Press H, bestiary, recipes on the right, uncheck hide unusable or something. Then you can see the imprint and what is missing there.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Rorono wrote:

Yeah the "ideal" wand is both "easy" and hard to make. haha. Hard just bc it's expensive.

The other thing you can do for the first part (rather than alt spam. ew) is buy an iLvl 64-65 wand with +1 all spell skills and try to annul the prefixes down to just the +1.

But yeah aug phys are like, 3-4ex. lol

For the 20 ex you can upgrade other parts of the build. Much cheaper to do a +2 amulet for instance.

Or try to get a +2/+3 chest.
I don't see it in the list because I don't have the recipe unlocked. So there must be some requirement I am missing. What ilvl do the other beasts have to be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info