[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

The lowlife threshold is 50%, petrified blood does not let you regenerate above 50% life, so you're always on low life.
If you use a flask you can go above, that is it.
"
Zyrotot wrote:
"
Evit3 wrote:
I've read several times petrified Blood mechanic and watched videos, etc., and I still don't get how you maintain on low life, since Petrified blood does not reserve 50% of your life and Herald of Purity only reserves 43% aprox.

How is supposes to maintain low life? Using exsanguinate/corrupting fever and never use life flask unless you need it? This way I'm never on low life and I'm not taking profit from Pain Attunement.

What I'm missing? (For now I'm using spellslinger until I get comfortable with self cast exsanguinate)

The lowlife threshold is 50%, petrified blood does not let you regenerate above 50% life, so you're always on low life.
If you use a flask you can go above, that is it.

Put them together for clarity. But yes, this exactly. Pet Blood prevents you from going above 50% life(unless life flask)=always LL
this may be a stupid question - but what is the point of Lifetap in the spellslinger setup? Neither Lifetap nor the Fever one will work because with spellslinger, you don't use life to cast the skill, yes?

EDIT: nm I'm an idiot but I figured it out eventually
Last edited by Jaggedrain on Apr 30, 2021, 4:25:59 PM
okay I'm back with another dumb question.

What should my Tabula look like when I get chain? Is there a combination where I can spellsling and chain without reserving every drop of mana I have (ie - not enough mana for any of the auras)? Is this the point where I should switch to the final gem link version instead of slinging?
Hi!
I see alot of these low-life exsang scions without anykind of lifeleech ( no physical leech on amulet/belt, no watchers eye with vitality life and no synth. rings or leech enchant on boots ).

Do they just play without anykind of leech or am i missing something? I know the 5% of max hp on block shields are strong but i would still kinda get atleast some leech.
You can go without life leech, but i would not recommend going low life than.

@Gryphenprey
Thank you so much for your crafting guides!!
I've never tried 'big' crafts like this previously, but now i love it.

I (almost) finished my amulet and now im on the +2 wand! alt spam was hard but i got it in around 1000Alt plus some aug orbs. now im saving for the harvest aug - they god a quite expensiv sadly, so im trying to farm at least one myself.

cheers and stay sane

"
collapsella wrote:
You can go without life leech, but i would not recommend going low life than.

@Gryphenprey
Thank you so much for your crafting guides!!
I've never tried 'big' crafts like this previously, but now i love it.

I (almost) finished my amulet and now im on the +2 wand! alt spam was hard but i got it in around 1000Alt plus some aug orbs. now im saving for the harvest aug - they god a quite expensiv sadly, so im trying to farm at least one myself.

cheers and stay sane

No problem! I figured a lot of people would want to know how to use the new Harvest systems for a couple items on this build so I wrote up the ones that are doable start to finish. Of course the same principles apply to other items and other builds too, so if you learned something from following the guides, all the better. :)

"
Enterich wrote:
Hi!
I see alot of these low-life exsang scions without anykind of lifeleech ( no physical leech on amulet/belt, no watchers eye with vitality life and no synth. rings or leech enchant on boots ).

Do they just play without anykind of leech or am i missing something? I know the 5% of max hp on block shields are strong but i would still kinda get atleast some leech.

YEah I mean, you don't *NEED* it to play the build, but why not have it, ya know?

Also, I wouldn't go Petrified BLood+Low Life without leech as it's one of the main incentives to go LL.
What are some of the good Glorious Vanity nodes to hit.

I feel like I hit a pretty good notable:

Soul Worship
8% Increased Max ES
0.3% Spell Damage Leeched as ES

The minor nodes are kind of shit though...

Are there any other good notables?
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi!

Don't forget the Life on Block on Bone Offering
"
Oreojs wrote:
What are some of the good Glorious Vanity nodes to hit.

I feel like I hit a pretty good notable:

Soul Worship
8% Increased Max ES
0.3% Spell Damage Leeched as ES

The minor nodes are kind of shit though...

Are there any other good notables?

I made a whole list of em somewhere in the comments...gonna find it.

A List of Good Glorious Vanity Notables

Exquisite Pain - Damage over time+skill duration
Ritual of Flesh - Life+Regen
Flesh Worship - Life
Cult of Chaos - chaos res+max chaos res
Thaumaturgical Protection - spell block
Revitalisning Winds - Phys Damage+Phys Leech
Automaton Studies - Armour + flat phys %reduction
Ancient Hex - Increased Effect of your curses. Good if you are dual or tri curse.

There's a few others with just physical or spell damage that are decent as well, but those are the ones that stand out to me.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on May 1, 2021, 12:48:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info