[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
poeGT wrote:
So his non-experimental POB. If you're on HC and starting can you just not use that cluster node? Where would you suggest to put those extra points then?

Does anyone have a tree non-cluster for HC? I'd rather not regret spam so early.

There are so many unique gems needed. Which ones can you avoid as a league starter?

Check my profile, I pretty much started.
"
poeGT wrote:
So his non-experimental POB. If you're on HC and starting can you just not use that cluster node? Where would you suggest to put those extra points then?

Does anyone have a tree non-cluster for HC? I'd rather not regret spam so early.

There are so many unique gems needed. Which ones can you avoid as a league starter?

https://pastebin.com/cufv6qgb

I changed this up a little bit. This has zero cluster jewels and I swapped out some points for more life (because HC). Dropped WHispers of Doom and Poachers Mark ring (Assume can manage a rare Vuln on Hit ring). I also changed starting path to accommodate not having Unnatural Instinct and dropped Transcendent Mind as it's not really needed either.
Hey man not sure whether youll see this or not, but i do have a the surrender and i would like to know whether is worth using?? or the shield in your POB is better??
"
Iamverystrong wrote:
Hey man not sure whether youll see this or not, but i do have a the surrender and i would like to know whether is worth using?? or the shield in your POB is better??

You can definitely use it, I would, however, prefer having one with ES% on block since we already get life on block from bone offering.
How do we craft the shield?
"
Edeka wrote:

Buy a shield with the desired PREFIXES (Life+Spell Damage+Phys spells) with item level between 68-74(can be higher, but at 75+ the method gets harder)

Crusader Slam a suffix.

(remove/reroll suffixes until you have an OPEN suffix)

Craft "Prefixes Cannot be Changed"

Harvest Craft: "Reforge a rare with a defense modifier"

Guaranteed ES% on block

If your shield is iLvl 75+ you have a 50% chance of success as you are adding ES% Regen to the mod pool.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Buy a shield with the desired PREFIXES (Life+Spell Damage+Phys spells) with item level between 68-74(can be higher, but at 75+ the method gets harder)

Crusader Slam a suffix.

(remove/reroll suffixes until you have an OPEN suffix)

Craft "Prefixes Cannot be Changed"

Harvest Craft: "Reforge a rare with a defense modifier"

Guaranteed ES% on block

If your shield is iLvl 75+ you have a 50% chance of success as you are adding ES% Regen to the mod pool.

Thank you!
Hiyo Gryph,

Absolutely loving this build. It's great; especially, given how much flexibility there is for skills, gearing, and gems. As a question, between the gear + gems shown on the "stable" Path of Building link (that has 1,2, and no cluster trees), the gear (and socketed gems) listed in the "gear" section of the guide, and the gear + gems shown on your demo videos, which is current? Are they all viable into maps for a newbie like myself or am I going to get squished as soon as I hit my first Tier6?

Thank you in advance!
"
DeepLotus wrote:
Hiyo Gryph,

Absolutely loving this build. It's great; especially, given how much flexibility there is for skills, gearing, and gems. As a question, between the gear + gems shown on the "stable" Path of Building link (that has 1,2, and no cluster trees), the gear (and socketed gems) listed in the "gear" section of the guide, and the gear + gems shown on your demo videos, which is current? Are they all viable into maps for a newbie like myself or am I going to get squished as soon as I hit my first Tier6?

Thank you in advance!

The gear in the POBs are pretty high end pieces for DPS. That said you don't need THAT much damage to do T16 Ultimatums. I was at less than half that damage in the end and I was able to do everything just fine. Just make sure to get your defenses in order and have Asenath's for clearing and you'll be fine.
Hi

I love this build

But i use MOM + eldritch battery instead of glorious vanity.

Is glorious vanity with 50 % life to energie shield is better than MOM + eldritch ?

Thanx !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info