[3.14] KissMeQuick's Ultra Tank Reaper - 13K HP 2K ES - 13K Regen & Leech @ 15M DPS - Near Immortal

Looks really huge! Nice build bruh< will try it out
Hi, i dont understand the defenses of the build. Is pure life regeneration or are more layers of defense?.
"
yissus wrote:
Hi, i dont understand the defenses of the build. Is pure life regeneration or are more layers of defense?.

Right now it's overwhelmingly regen. I don't think there is any need for more defensive layers than 13K regen and 13K flat life.

Only Maven's game should be able to one shot you and the regen is high enough to sustain all consecutive attacks in the game - even Shaper's balls.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
LocoCam wrote:
Will there be new update for this build? I want to give it a try if there will be a update.

What do you mean new update?

I mean is it finalized build or will you change anything? Im not a very experienced player but i have good currency in this league so i wanna try a very tanky build with scion and the new skills. If you can say its final or semi-final build , ill use my currency for this.
"
LocoCam wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
LocoCam wrote:
Will there be new update for this build? I want to give it a try if there will be a update.

What do you mean new update?

I mean is it finalized build or will you change anything? Im not a very experienced player but i have good currency in this league so i wanna try a very tanky build with scion and the new skills. If you can say its final or semi-final build , ill use my currency for this.

It's 80% done except gems which is slow WIP because I'm not playing atm.
Passive tree & main skill is done though so you can start blasting if you wish.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Allright than ill try this build. Thanks a lot mate
Thanks for this build. What for skills / gems do you have in the boots?
(Or what vcan you advice for it?)

thanks in advance!

Live your Life. Love your Life.
what do you think going low life with petrified blood?.

you could have 5.4k life (with arrogance + englithen + petrifed blood)

pob gets 1M more dps with pain attunement, and since regen is above lowlife level, you basically don't get hit by the damage dealt over 4 seconds since your regen is very high.

hello , i see in your PoB you have 6222 life leech , can you tell me where did you get this leech
What's the alternative for a helmet? becouse its imposible to find one with maximum life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info