Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

"
Kalevalla wrote:
"
Smurfstefan wrote:
Just some random global Steam stats about your game:

This is all according to this official link, in case you're wondering.

Atlas of Worlds
Complete every map on the Atlas. - 1.4% completion

Breachlord
Kill every Breachlord. - 2.0% completion

Sacrifice of the Vaal
Kill Atziri in the Alluring Abyss. - 2.1% completion

Ruler of the Court
Defeat the Pale Council. - 3.0% completion

Master Cartographer
Complete all of the red maps on the Atlas. - 3.0% completion

Shaper of Worlds
Kill the Shaper. - 3.3% completion

Journeyman Cartographer
Complete all of the yellow maps on the Atlas. - 4.3% completion

Releaser of Souls
Kill the Eater of Souls in the Core end-game Map. - 4.8% completion

Well-Connected
Create an item with six linked sockets using an Orb of Fusing. - 5.1% completion

Apprentice Cartographer
Complete all of the white maps on the Atlas. - 5.9% completion

Diminishing Returns
Reach level 90 as a non-Hardcore character. - 6.2% completion

Raise the Bar
Have at least 90% resistance to any Element. - 6.7% completion

New World Order
Socket a Watchstone into any Region of your Atlas. - 8.3% completion

ETC

So these are your global Steam players stats related to POE major achievements.
So you're telling me a game that has 1.4% all maps completion and 6.2% level 90 out of the entire player base is in dire need of continous nerfs and such an agressive attitude towards the 'power creep' that you feel you're seeing? How is this not delusional?
I used to be very much inlove with the game and have supported you guys for giving us something I could play and enjoy, but you're taking this so off the charts it's scary.
Stop it. Please. This is getting ridiculous. Your game is not gonna die if you let people enjoy it. It is A VIDEO GAME, that's the point!
The places you're getting your info from is so wrong it's so mesmerizing for those of us that actually play this for more than 10 hours/ month.

If this has turned into 'it's my philosophy before everything else' and it stopped being about the players, let us know so we can have our leave, no matter how many hearts it breaks.

I really think you should at least take into account that PoE is a free game. Using your method of gathering info one would realize that only 52.7% of people who play on steam have killed Brutus, and 14.2% for kitava. That would mean that nearly 43% of players who have beaten kitava have reached level 90

Which means that 47.3% of the people who play the game think that it is not worth progressing further than halfway through Act 1. Let's face it, the gameplay while leveling up SUCKS and is a horrible advertisement for the game. I am fine with most of the nerfs, but making the storyline take longer is just ridiculous, as are the offscreen one-shots that you can't react to or even see coming.

I expect the servers to horrible again for launch too...
"
MarioatSA wrote:
"
LMAO these changes are terrible, you're nerfing player survivability, and damage, and then making it so you have to run auto use flasks to get back what we already had, and yet you're not providing anything extra in defense or offense, it's just a straight gutting. Magic could always afford this, but melee can't and you added PENALTIES to melee when it's not needed? No buffs to any melee skills either as far as I can see. League's dead before it even starts, I'll play something else till you guys figure out that you went to hard mid league.

K bye!!

hasta la vista,,... baybah!! ha!ha!
Nice
no supporter packs from me for almost a year. and i like to keep it that way.
dead game
bring back 3.13
I read this pretty quickly, seems like nothing changed on aurabot.

Well seems like there's already enough shit about this on reddit so not gonna add anything except "lol"
I can feel FFXIV is taking another group of refugees from this game beside WoW
"
morientez_666 wrote:
Disaster! RIP POE.

POE is under attack with DELTA variant :D
"
AlbraTrozZ wrote:
Hello guys Lost ark or Diablo 4 ?

--------------------------

GGG you should research for the low-mid tier player, why they leave since early league.

Don't focus only streamer or top player in POEninja please.

[Removed by Support]

They will almost always focus on the long term players because they're the ones that continuously invest in their payroll.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
BRUTAL.SAVAGE.REKT!
People confuse stability with stagnation. Only perfection is free from evolution, but since perfection is an abstract human's concept, there can only be an endless path leading to it. From my point of view, this game is a habitat and, as in real life, the creatures living in it (we, players) either adapt and evolve along with the habitat or disappear.

No time for lamentation, time for learning and adapting. Isn't it fun? While you mourn what no longer exists, wasting your time and energy, others will have it.

I am glad that GGG not abandon their vision of the game concept, because I personally do not like to play in what might be called "game formed by pressure of opinions from loud majority," it would be a very boring place.
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info