3.15 Comprehensive Guide to Mana Miner Scion (Mom + Agnostic + Indigon)

I would probably skip the agnostic keystone entirely. It is not worth to give up the boots slot and indigon mana recovery from flask recovered as life is probably good enough against DoT
Evasion and armor are pretty huge this league and if we run Grace or Determination in essence worm, this means we need to build damage to compensate for it.
"
laburnum wrote:
I would probably skip the agnostic keystone entirely. It is not worth to give up the boots slot and indigon mana recovery from flask recovered as life is probably good enough against DoT
Evasion and armor are pretty huge this league and if we run Grace or Determination in essence worm, this means we need to build damage to compensate for it.

Interesting opinion, but I would not dare skipping the Agnostic, it's just too much of a good qol and defence.
Hi fellow mana miners :D,

I am kinda new to the "Mana Miner Gang" so sorry in forward asking or pointing out the obvious.

In 3.16 i still use Wise Oak with this build, res are equal. Using 1x Spiked Concoction and have 15% flask effect. I also run RF all the time.
Now the weird part:
When Wise Oak gets used, which obviously triggers Alchemist's Genius, I start to drain Mana until Alchemist's Genius runs out. So apparently Alchemist's Genius' "[...] and increases flask effect by 10%" led to a positive number on Wise Oak and will change it to "increased elemental damage taken" rather than reducing it furthermore.
Came someone else across or noticed this weird interaction before 3.16 and after 3.16? Fingers crossed that this is bugged and not working as intended.
"The effect of throwing the spiritual body is weakened." -Garena PoE TW, translated into english by Google.
Last edited by klerk on Nov 19, 2021, 11:10:47 PM
is this a good uber lab runner?
"
babicko wrote:
is this a good uber lab runner?

It is an ok lab runner, however if you really want to commit to lab running I'd suggest finding 1000% ms build.
Hello,
any tips how to craft the medium cluster with liquid Inspiration and spiked concoction?
"
Crutality wrote:
Hello,
any tips how to craft the medium cluster with liquid Inspiration and spiked concoction?

Can't think of anything better than alt+regal spamming
Looks fun!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info