👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

I have been slowly pushing to T16 and I got myself a +1 shield,
but now I wonder would %life on the block will be better.
I tried to look for both block and +1 on the trade but everything I saw was +10 divine... and I got a budget of.. 1 :D (that I'm saving for those unique chest pieces)

This is for SRS popcorn.

Is my logic to think life on the block is better for maps, and when fighting bosses it won't trigger as much, so +gems are more recommended then? Or is the Life block just universally better?
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
not really sure as depending on who i ask, i get different answers...

what shield will be the best option for the guardian srs build?

i have not found a base to craft the +1 fossilized shield yet but will eventually. and i'm not touching the one i have lol

Aegis is a really big deal, make you feel like unkiliable with Divine Shield, but you can't get +1 to gem.

In defensive ways, Aegis is better, in offensive ways, it's better get the shield with +1 to gem.
Last edited by Tortoruga on Sep 5, 2022, 12:14:25 PM
Is the crafting guide relevant to this league or do I need to look through the pages for this league?

I ask as it may well be cheaper to make items judging by prices in trade...and satisfying to succeed with crafting :)

thanks
Last edited by Swaggmann on Sep 5, 2022, 10:28:57 PM
Hello all. I was working on Spiders over the long weekend. I have a question though. Kays POB has her at (I cant check at the time of writing this post) around 13 mil DPS.

Im missing a cluster, the eldritch jewels, Aul's, and the other improved skill gems.

oh and the cluster.

I know it seems like a lot to miss, but my POB shows me at a measly 250kish DPS.
it seems a bit low - maybe I need to do something in the POB config for minions?

the damage seems at least on par, if not higher, than my splitting steel character. so im not sure why its that low.
Set Raise Spiders skill count to 20.
"
Devilator wrote:
Set Raise Spiders skill count to 20.
i see "max minions" is set to 20. im not sure if thats what youre talking about or if there is a setting for active minions

edit: also.. why is it that sometimes my spiders just... dont spawn when im using the flask and killing worms near desecrate?
Last edited by Morále on Sep 6, 2022, 2:28:47 PM
I just got to map today with around 3000HP and 75/75/75 res but I was easily one-shotted by some lightning totems. Would someone please share some tips when facing them?
"
nbminh5595 wrote:
I just got to map today with around 3000HP and 75/75/75 res but I was easily one-shotted by some lightning totems. Would someone please share some tips when facing them?

your characters arent public so its hard to give advice.
"
Morále wrote:
i see "max minions" is set to 20. im not sure if thats what youre talking about or if there is a setting for active minions

edit: also.. why is it that sometimes my spiders just... dont spawn when im using the flask and killing worms near desecrate?

Go to the skills tab, select Raise Spiders (the special group from Arakaali's Fang), and set count to 20. Make sure that it is enabled and included in Full DPS. Also make sure that you have copied the Configuration settings from Kay's PoB.

Using the Writhing Jar to raise spiders has always been finicky. With this setup, it could be that sometimes the worms are killed before Desecrate is cast. Maybe it has to do with Divine Ire and CwC tick rate, maybe it is sensitive to network mode, idk. I have used other setups in the past with other skills to kill the worms and it always felt like a 90-95% success rate.

Back in my day, when we walked uphill both ways and didn't even have Gravebind, you had to time the flask and kill skill perfectly so as to kill the worms before they hit the ground, or they would be instantly killed by one of your army of support minions and raise spiders wouldn't trigger. With practice, it became a reflex.
Hey Guys do u think Carrion Golem is vaiable now for Endgame with new Patch 3.19.1? They and the AG will die lesser at Endgame bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info