👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

Switched to skeleton mages but having problems with dying now :/
Spoiler
Hi Kay! I'm currently running Carrion Golem build, with all the recommended gear pieces (the unique body armor and a second wand instead of a shield). I'm having some problems getting through the final tier of red maps (T14 - T16/17) because my golems are actually dying before all my other minions.
Edit: I forgot to mention, I have all the recommended cluster jewels socketed and skill points allocated. It's just the golems who are having trouble living, which forces me to exit the map ASAP to avoid dying.
RE - Edit: This occurred on Lookout T14, mods were hidden so I wasn't sure what was on it. Does physical reflect impact the Carrion Golem minions? I'm wondering if they were one-shot'ing themselves.

How do I remedy this? Should I swap out my second wand for a shield, or replace Flesh Offering with Bone Offering?
(My character should be visible public, it's "SibuTV - CarryMeGolems"

Resolved! Turns out, I was running some physical reflect maps on accident.
Last edited by Silver_Bunny on Nov 15, 2021, 1:45:55 AM
Since lifetap is useless for chieftans what gem should I take instead on the skeleton warrior build? Spell Echo?
Hey.
Following the Mage skellies guide.

POB uses Awakened Controlled Destruction on the mapping body armour, but the written guide shows Increased Critical Strikes Support instead.

I tried swapping ACD in POB for ICS and it downs the DPS A LOT. In fact, if I just disable controlled destruction from the build, the dps goes up a lot.

So... What's the point of Awakened Controlled Destruction?
Hi,

Im building skeleton mages and i got 5k hp and 1k es but still i got 1 shot by Sirus 8 most of the time. Can anyone help me with my build ? Thanks
What kind of summoner build is recommended for a new player?
One that is focused on survability / tankiness and not maximum damage, right?
Which one would that be? Golems?
"
Since lifetap is useless for chieftans what gem should I take instead on the skeleton warrior build? Spell Echo?

She said on the mages guide:

The chieftain spectres have a small mana pool and low mana regen, so lifetap lets them quickly recast their power and frenzy charges.
They have low HP, so link to Minion Life to keep them alive.

I don't know why/if it would be useless for chieftans, she recommends chieftans for this build too. I mean i genuinely don't know.
"
scorburel wrote:
What kind of summoner build is recommended for a new player?
One that is focused on survability / tankiness and not maximum damage, right?
Which one would that be? Golems?

The only problem with golems it that... Is terribly boring and IDLE build.
Last edited by mia_poe on Aug 30, 2023, 5:04:33 PM
"
mia_poe wrote:

I use Chieftains without Lifetap now (but with MinionLifeGem instead) and they work very well.
2 each for now while mapping and lazy to get+save others

I'm not sure what to do now. Too noob...

I changed my Lifetap gem to Defiance Banner since I still have the red socket on my boots. Figured I could use the defense. IDK what to do else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info