Belt unnerve enchant applicability

Of course, I have absolutely no way to test if its working or not.

But if I end up giving it a go, and I notice a difference in how well I can kill shit, I'll try and let ya'll know.

Thanks for your responses, peeps
Is it possible to have a minion gain the stats of an amulet somehow?

Animate Guardian only affects weapons and armour, Necromantic Aegis only affects the shield, and Blink / Mirror Arrow only use bow and quiver.

I thought that maybe Voice / Choir of the Storm with 100% negative lightning resistance might be able to reach a testable value, but I do not know of a way to have it apply to minions.
I don't think it will be noticeable enough to be certain it's practically working. What part in wording exactly makes you doubt here?

With this enchant hits against unnerved enemies will have 50% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance, so spell damage hits to them from any sources (minions, party memebers, NPC) will get this bonus. Hits from spells deal spell damage, minions' spells are not exception. It's all about hits and enemies, subject of hitting and their stats don't matter. The stat modifies Unnerved debuff apllied by your skils, as many similar belt enchants like "Enemies Maimed by you take 8% increased Damage Over Time" or "Enemies Intimidated by you have 20% increased duration of stuns against them".
Last edited by MonaHuna on Sep 23, 2021, 10:20:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info