[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

I've seen your Archnemesis POB and some other people using Aegis Aurora and Incandescent Heart, are these better than the shield and chest you recommend in the original post?
Just a quick heads up for anyone trying this build. It's a lot of fun and all BUT beware that the animate guardian even with mask, ephemeral and kingmaker + speced tree for block and bone offering up can die from a metamorph DD. Happened just now.

Or at least that what I assume happened it was after I killed the metamorph in a map that rolled beyond on it. Quite demoralizing... can you maybe add a disclaimer so people dont overinvest into their AG?

I lost my first one and never wanted to loose one again so I went all out for the second one to make him immortal... but he was a mere mortal after all.
Last edited by arkan1et on May 19, 2022, 3:56:41 PM
Actually what does it mean to be Life Based? Sorry I'm still noob.

Edit: LOL nvm, I was thinking of Minions Life Based
Last edited by Theradorei on May 20, 2022, 5:04:33 AM
The worst summoner I've ever played with! On the bosses, the whole brigade falls from every sneeze and you yourself are not a tenant.
"
javetal wrote:
The worst summoner I've ever played with! On the bosses, the whole brigade falls from every sneeze and you yourself are not a tenant.

The problem with your character is that you don't have the levels on your AW gem. You have +1 amulet and +2 from ascendancy and that's it. Of course, your weapons die fast, because they don't have much HP. If you read the OP it's mentioned that awakened added chaos damage and awakened minion damage are required and need to be level 5+. Once you get higher-level weapons, they won't die. AG and Spectres shouldn't die when using bone offering. Carrion Golem dies occasionally and that's a bit of a bummer, but you can use alternate quality feeding frenzy to combat that.

The biggest problem with this build is that you are not very tanky, even with bone offering and once you die in a simulacrum or maven fight it's very hard to recover.

But that's about it. ScourgeWen cleared Wave 30 with the build, so it's possible for sure.
To keep my Minions Alive I spam cast skeletons with the 5% life recovery on minion death mastery. Going full block might solve the issue but skeleton spam works great.
Guys, how's the build this league? Is it still good vs ramped up monsters and new lvl 85 bosses? I played it last league and totally wrecked all the game content with like low tier budget gear, thinking about respec right now.
Build is still really strong, i farm simulacrum 30 with ease, you can check my profile i should have around 25-30 ex gear. Compare to last year i build up a version without Ashes of the stars, but went for mana reservation on chest (easy to get with essence) it cover up the needs, also intuitive leap to get charisma is really helpful, i end up with :

17 blades (more than enough for the entire game content)

12 Millions DPS (melee splash)
18 Millions DPS (multistrike)

7K es
70% phys reduction + different mitigation (flask / watcher)
75 all res
7% phys damage negate due to shield corruption
1500 ES regen / sec
Block around 65 phys and spell (can get cap with more level and a bit of research) without Glancing

Overall pretty solid build extremely tanky and very good damage

Tips :

For who have the blade dying the solution is the block once they are cap block, no problem.

Get vitality 22 on amulet to get rid of the strength requirement

Craft 700+ ES Body armor:

For body armor buy 2 vaal regalia fractured base and combine them, then essence to get mana reserve efficiency + some other good mod, then Hillock for 30 quality.

Conclusion :

a really good defensive layer in simulacrum is to get ring with + max endurance charge (thanks to new sentinel mod) and enduring composure, you can get up to 5-6 endurance charge depend on the tree you go for.

I don't recommend this build if you want to do the league mechanic, for the red sentinel is fine but for the blue one, monster will die before the sentinel had time to buff them. (personal experience)

Feel free to ask question i did many version of the build last league and this league.
Ipod
"
Astralina wrote:

For body armor buy 2 vaal regalia fractured base and combine them, then essence to get mana reserve efficiency + some other good mod, then Hillock for 30 quality.

I don't recommend this build if you want to do the league mechanic, for the red sentinel is fine but for the blue one, monster will die before the sentinel had time to buff them. (personal experience)

Can you elaborate on how you did the 2 fracture regalia craft in further detail pls?

Also I'm currently running city squares with excavation and you can sort off run away wait for the whole excavation to pop and blue sentinel the wave. It's extremely difficult but quite rewarding.

Are you leveling awakened gems? Are Simulacrums sustainable income for this build?

What do you use on your Animate Guardian?
"
arkan1et wrote:
"
Astralina wrote:

Can you elaborate on how you did the 2 fracture regalia craft in further detail pls?

Also I'm currently running city squares with excavation and you can sort off run away wait for the whole excavation to pop and blue sentinel the wave. It's extremely difficult but quite rewarding.

Are you leveling awakened gems? Are Simulacrums sustainable income for this build?

What do you use on your Animate Guardian?

ARMOR CRAFTING

you buy

vaal regalia with fractured +1 energy shield
vaal regalia with fractured +1 increased energy shield (in my case T2 because T1 dont exist at the time i did it)

Use

Armour Recombinator

Destroys two Armours to create a new Armour with a combination of their properties. Sometimes, the resultant item is modified unpredictably

And just hope it keep both fractured line.

After you Scour + essence + Hillock + 1500 fuse 6Link

AWAKENED GEM

Depend in your budget, i personally buy them directly level 5

SIMULACRUM

Extremely rewarding, it cost you 65c and you have 650 - 700 chaos return (Exilence) without GG loot in around 30-35 min.
Ipod
Last edited by Astralina on May 23, 2022, 12:39:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info