[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Thanks for advices and informations :) my AG is only 20k hp now, but im only 80lvl now and 18lvl of gem. Still have to lvl up and get better items :) First time playing summoner and I must say I have a lot of fun. Just mapping for now, but its easy peasy. Very good build and if I get core items I guess fun will be much better
"
Yatori90 wrote:
Thanks for advices and informations :) my AG is only 20k hp now, but im only 80lvl now and 18lvl of gem. Still have to lvl up and get better items :) First time playing summoner and I must say I have a lot of fun. Just mapping for now, but its easy peasy. Very good build and if I get core items I guess fun will be much better

Dont forget, you can have AG as long as you don't invest too much into it, you could have an AG with regular 1-2c items and he would support your minions just fine. It would not bother you that he dies from time to time.

Also small upgrade you could do is to get a lvl 21 vaal summon skeletons, that would give you 10-15% more dmg.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Nov 28, 2022, 1:20:31 AM
I dident read every comment, so sorry if it have been mentioned before, but the rings you have how did you craft those? i can see they have higher stats than usual, and i have been away for a few leagues, thanks in advance.
Last edited by hyttemaier on Dec 1, 2022, 7:08:09 PM
"
hyttemaier wrote:
I dident read every comment, so sorry if it have been mentioned before, but the rings you have how did you craft those? i can see they have higher stats than usual, and i have been away for a few leagues, thanks in advance.

Those stats are doubled by the Kalandra's mirror. So you need half of those with probably life stats. That would do well.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but my standard character Raid_Scourge seems to be lacking a lot of damage, any advice? Thanks!
"
DigitalXenon wrote:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but my standard character Raid_Scourge seems to be lacking a lot of damage, any advice? Thanks!

you are missing +2 gem levels on your helmet, +1 on your wand, vaal skeletons on your main gem, at least +2 lvls from corrupted chest, minion dmg and minion attack + cast speed on your rings, minion dmg on your gloves.
You have at least -5 levels missing on your vaal summon skeletons gem. That is a lot of dmg.

You need gem levels and quality on your gems.
Do you swap your gmp for hypothermia for bosses?
So anything changed for 3.20 ?
"
KaiEon wrote:
So anything changed for 3.20 ?

No visible changes so far, from tree to items everything should be the same.
Is there no Dead Reckoning jewel anymore? Can you still play Skeleton Mages?

Edit:: saw it's a recipe nvm
Last edited by Keora on Dec 10, 2022, 9:21:31 AM
Hi, can u explain this?

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
I have my own method of crafting my helmet.
You need a helmet with skele dmg enchant 40%
Elder influence bone helmet item level at least 75, make sure it has 20% increased dmg implicit if not bless it into 20%
because we are going to corrupt it if we fail to get a +2 level to the all-minion gem mod.

Why level 75 and what is corruption for +2 level to all minion gem?
Last edited by poearca on Dec 10, 2022, 7:38:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info