[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
Hex0z wrote:
where to get a base crit for skele?

Brittle boots which drop brittle ground while moving is a good place to get base crit for our skellies while bossing. We put those on our AG.

Other places are mastery from tree, vicious bite, zealotry, anomalous increased critical damage are the places where we can grab the crit for our skellies.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
great build mate, just one question, why zombies? just for the bodies to soak random projectiles or there is something into it?
"
Cedvin wrote:
great build mate, just one question, why zombies? just for the bodies to soak random projectiles or there is something into it?

We have 5% taunt chance on 1 jewel, you could increase that but lets take 5% as our taunt chance for a calculation base on my character.
I have 10 zombies, 4 spectres and 1 stone golem. That gives my minions 5% taunt chance per attack, with the increased number of minions I have the higher chance for my minions to taunt the monsters. This gives us a lot of defensive layer and as a diversion to either block the attacks or taunt the enemies in tight spots.

We already have godlike defences but my motto is "If you are dead you are dealing 0 damage" so building more defence layers at the lowest cost always is worthwhile in the long term. This is another reason why I am using heretical guardian as my 4th spectre cuz the proximity shield gives us an insane dmg cover from outside sources.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MosesPwns/ManiiacHorrorkiid

Today imma finish last challenge, then iam done with league.

This build carried me thru all content (except high deli, i didnt play those) without any problems. There are still upgrades i could grab (i ran so many labs, at this point idgaf about enchant anymore), but those would be quite expensive (higher miniondmg on wand, inc aura effect on wand etc.)
cookies
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Yeah, 92 should be just fine, I have seen and heard about that version and I think it is way weaker compared to this setup.

Thanks for the confirmation--follow up question. What would you say the most important upgrade is after the shield? I'm a really low skill player so I typically never have more than 3ish EX and so the 12+ ex single items are just out of my budget so I'm trying to be judicious in my choices....

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Cedvin wrote:

We have 5% taunt chance on 1 jewel, you could increase that but lets take 5% as our taunt chance for a calculation base on my character.
I have 10 zombies, 4 spectres and 1 stone golem. That gives my minions 5% taunt chance per attack, with the increased number of minions I have the higher chance for my minions to taunt the monsters. This gives us a lot of defensive layer and as a diversion to either block the attacks or taunt the enemies in tight spots.

We already have godlike defences but my motto is "If you are dead you are dealing 0 damage" so building more defence layers at the lowest cost always is worthwhile in the long term. This is another reason why I am using heretical guardian as my 4th spectre cuz the proximity shield gives us an insane dmg cover from outside sources.

That’s what I assumed. I can’t currently afford minion life on helmet, so I’m running this in 4 link setup with spectres and zombies, if I’m not that fond of zombies, ele army or meat shield would be better swap to support spectres and ag? Exposure on hit seems nice as well as ele resistances but I’m new to summoner staff
"
Cedvin wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Cedvin wrote:

That’s what I assumed. I can’t currently afford minion life on helmet, so I’m running this in 4 link setup with spectres and zombies, if I’m not that fond of zombies, ele army or meat shield would be better swap to support spectres and ag? Exposure on hit seems nice as well as ele resistances but I’m new to summoner staff

We dont need exposure since we already ignore the monster resistances. So the best addition to meatshield would be minion life.
"
exirabit wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Yeah, 92 should be just fine, I have seen and heard about that version and I think it is way weaker compared to this setup.

Thanks for the confirmation--follow up question. What would you say the most important upgrade is after the shield? I'm a really low skill player so I typically never have more than 3ish EX and so the 12+ ex single items are just out of my budget so I'm trying to be judicious in my choices....

A +2 wand with trigger would be most optimal upgrade for you.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
There are some really nice interactions with Ashes of the Stars.

- Anomalous Molten Shell gives 10K Shield
- Divergent Animate guardian gets a nice health boost
- Divergent Bone offering gives +2 Extra block (was able to buy cheaper 4% implicit Aegis - Would also have worked with Anomalous Tempest Shield but that's 7Ex)

Just need to save up for awakened spell echo and I am pretty much set

Yep, it is very beneficial for us, I just don't prefer it in my final build.

curious why you dont prefer it, it looks like a straight dps upgrade to me

using this pob, which is yours pulled off poe.ninja
https://pastebin.com/BNmdNbYF

With Ashes

1,784k dmg/skele * 12 skele = 21,408k dmg

With

1,608k dmg/skele * 13 skele = 20,904k dmg

"
loegare wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
There are some really nice interactions with Ashes of the Stars.

- Anomalous Molten Shell gives 10K Shield
- Divergent Animate guardian gets a nice health boost
- Divergent Bone offering gives +2 Extra block (was able to buy cheaper 4% implicit Aegis - Would also have worked with Anomalous Tempest Shield but that's 7Ex)

Just need to save up for awakened spell echo and I am pretty much set

Yep, it is very beneficial for us, I just don't prefer it in my final build.

curious why you dont prefer it, it looks like a straight dps upgrade to me

using this pob, which is yours pulled off poe.ninja
https://pastebin.com/BNmdNbYF

With Ashes

1,784k dmg/skele * 12 skele = 21,408k dmg

With

1,608k dmg/skele * 13 skele = 20,904k dmg

I don't trust pob, its always wrong when it comes to minions and to be frank to other skills too. I guess I prefer a rare because of the stats and it feels very nice + the hp boost we get. a mere 500k dps increase wouldn't get us anywhere. I always take defence or ehp over dmg anytime in my builds. We don't have to sacrifice life from the amulet and the stats we could gain from it. Ashes of the star is a cheap amulet solution for starters for sure, I would recommend it if you cant afford a +2 but if I were capable of getting +2, I would ditch stars in an instant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info