Game crashing leaving map ps4

Same issue, after finished a juicy map and portal back or a long delve run and map changing, the client crashed, and it happens everytime!
It seems like memory leak, when client try to recycle resources during map changes!
try recovery my ps5, reset my ps5 system ,reinstall my poe client, cannot fix it.
please fix it asap!
By the way, my build is CWDT Volatile Dead build. I summon a lot VDs during maps, I don't know whether its relevant, but after a long map run, when I know that my client will crash if I portal back, I plug off my gems or use incubator to my bodyarmor, my client crash immediately.
Still happening after patch leaving 5way/simucrum
The game is still crashing on PS5 after leaving a juice map, it was fine on PS5 before the 3.17.1 and the 3.17.2
delve still crash almost every time when map changing on my ps5 after patch 3.17.2.
The issue seems not fixed.
"
Bisk_1983 wrote:
The game is still crashing on PS5 after leaving a juice map, it was fine on PS5 before the 3.17.1 and the 3.17.2

Yup started after patches for me to. Simucrum/5way/ any juice map 100% crash.
Last edited by harhaqvei on Mar 8, 2022, 1:01:21 PM
Just wanted to confirm I am also still having this issue. It was not originally occurring when playing this league, but it started happening in the previous update. (So it was occurring prior to this patch that just went out yesterday or the day before, but was not happening in the patches prior to that)

Very commonly when leaving maps I will blue screen on PS5. I will note that I am running a wardloop build as well.
Last edited by ZzpxpzZ on Mar 9, 2022, 1:49:11 AM
Still happening after patch
The crash issue is still happening even after the last patch, can we get some feedback of when this will be solve?

I get crashed in simulacrum, delirium and when i'm leaving a juice map.

Another 100% success rate crash after leaving a juiced map. After i open the portal and go town, crash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info