3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

Thanks. Will have a look for a chaos build then :)
"
GG_TWiF wrote:

Never had this issue, classic gem gives projectile speed i believe, then maybe just stay closer to bosses so projectiles take less time to land.

Maybe your cast speed is too low also can't tell.

Yep, thats was it, I just needed to hug the bosses lmao

The build makes you feel like an artillery so I was conditioned to position myself as far as I can when mapping, but bossing needs to be different style

Thanks for the tip!
The pale flame of his heart disappeared in his azure reflection.
The work of a life.
Ambitious, and unfinished.
Could you explain how did you craft t1 max life on your helmet? Cuz I can't come with anything but Awakener orbing t0 chaos damage with power charge. open prefix. prefix cannot be change. reforge life. pray for t1 life.
"
Nausyria wrote:
Could you explain how did you craft t1 max life on your helmet? Cuz I can't come with anything but Awakener orbing t0 chaos damage with power charge. open prefix. prefix cannot be change. reforge life. pray for t1 life.

It was some magic imprint of t0 chaos damage woke with +1 and annul/reforge life a big money sink. I guess now you can just use recombinators and make it for a ton cheaper
I've levelled till 49 with skeletons .... It was easy. Now I have switched to forbidden rite. And it feels OK just some chaos res equip ... Now need to grow and start saving for equipment. My first exalt will go for chest .... If I find some cheap
Hi!

Have upgraded the build a bit, all thanks to the great crafting guides on the YouTube <3 First time crafting anything, so was a fun experience and I think it went well :D

Now I am looking to swap over to the Corpse Pact version - how do I go about this? I feel extremely stretched for attributes and res as well, which gear piece should I replace to compensate for them? Also, considering we will have to replace two jewels with the Forbidden ones, how would mana issues be solved?

Looking forward to hearing from you, till the I'm off blasting some maps :D
Edit: Character name is "Necretic"
Last edited by gcttirth on Jun 14, 2022, 2:31:05 PM
Hello,

Great build. Went from skele mages (with low investment) to this (much higher investment). While I can't in my right mind compare both build fairly, I have to say that I enjoy the game play better with FR.

I die quite a lot though, def missing life here and there but ended up prioritizing res, including chaos, mana recoup and efficiency wherever I could. That was the only way to make the build actually playable and sustainable.

Getting the proper attributes was also a pain.

I could definitely update my gear though, that's probably gonna be my next focus but need some currency.

Ah and the timeless jewel has been a pain. Went through 60iwh of them with the hope of getting at least two OK passives but failed miserably.

On a side and unrelated note: proud to see a fellow French building this kind of crazy and sharing in English with the community ! Merci :)
"
Windnbreez wrote:
Hello,

Great build. Went from skele mages (with low investment) to this (much higher investment). While I can't in my right mind compare both build fairly, I have to say that I enjoy the game play better with FR.

I die quite a lot though, def missing life here and there but ended up prioritizing res, including chaos, mana recoup and efficiency wherever I could. That was the only way to make the build actually playable and sustainable.

Getting the proper attributes was also a pain.

I could definitely update my gear though, that's probably gonna be my next focus but need some currency.

Ah and the timeless jewel has been a pain. Went through 60iwh of them with the hope of getting at least two OK passives but failed miserably.

On a side and unrelated note: proud to see a fellow French building this kind of crazy and sharing in English with the community ! Merci :)

Thanks for your comment !

I know this build is a pain to put together especially attributes and mana, well everything kind of haha, if you have any question can contact me ingame or on discord will be happy to help.
I'm loving this build on my own so far, but am struggling to get it to where you have yours based on items for sale in Standard as I switched to Standard this season. Is there any chance you would be willing to sell your build completely or in part to me in standard?
So I'm leveling Occultist right now and when I reach like level 80 I'm going back to farm currency on my EA and gear for this character.

But I can't decide if I should go selfcast or CoC. Probably was answered in this thread but what are the benefits going selfcast over CoC?
Last edited by Asag on Jun 16, 2022, 5:52:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info