3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

guys, also, sorry if its a dumb question. but how do you start Berserk off? it requires 5 rage to start but we dont generate any rage?
l3v4n: warlord mark

And I have a question too, why do we need a chest base of ilvl 85?
Once we have merged the two chest with the awakeners orb, we only do thing to require lower ilvl (I think?)
"
Mwoua wrote:
l3v4n: warlord mark

And I have a question too, why do we need a chest base of ilvl 85?
Once we have merged the two chest with the awakeners orb, we only do thing to require lower ilvl (I think?)

Well you never know what prefix/suffix you are going to hit with awakener's orb, so having ilvl 86 gives you a small chance at hiting things like t1 life, t1 phys reduction and stuff.. and the price is usually a few chaos difference at most.
How much Exalts I need to start this build clearing T16 maps?

Im playing Death's Oath currently and its quite boring for me. I can do T16 now so can farm few ex if needed.
"
Ejdzej wrote:

Im playing Death's Oath currently and its quite boring for me. I can do T16 now so can farm few ex if needed.

I recommend 25-30Ex for the build to start feeling good.
"
Ejdzej wrote:

I think I switched to it with around 10ex and it was alright
I had (only chest and watcher eye are expensive):
watchers eye with life gain on hit
frenzy charge on hit chest (with just life and one resist)
badge of the brotherhood
two void battery
one ring with despair on hit

Most cluster jewels are not that expensive

you can run t16 with it, occultist corpse explosion will carry mapping hard

I then focused on getting a good glorious vanity with wither on hit (really good dsp boost)
What about Uber Bosses? 50kk is enough for killing them? Looking for this build after CoC FR.
P.S. sorry for stupid question, but what about survivability on maps? Could i farm Expedition, Legion or Breaches?
OK
so as far I understood need chest to start working around this build.
"
KuniNaKanune wrote:
What about Uber Bosses? 50kk is enough for killing them? Looking for this build after CoC FR.
P.S. sorry for stupid question, but what about survivability on maps? Could i farm Expedition, Legion or Breaches?

The damage is more than enough for uber bosses, but it's definitly not made for uber bosses as it doesn't have great defense against spells or elemental damage in general. In map you are fine cause you have berserk up all the time.

You can still do them i have done all of them but most likely you will die sometimes
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
KuniNaKanune wrote:

The damage is more than enough for uber bosses, but it's definitly not made for uber bosses as it doesn't have great defense against spells or elemental damage in general. In map you are fine cause you have berserk up all the time.

You can still do them i have done all of them but most likely you will die sometimes

Hmm, yeah some deaths here and there. But if you want to go for crazy investment you can do insane version of this build. Not runing x2 1h go for shield, use melding + mageblood and eventually cap spell suppression. You can do it easy and keep insane dmg vs single target but we are talking here about mirrors investment:). Once you cap spell supp and 90 max res with 85+ chaos res idk what can kill you, if you kite a bit:))).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info