3.18 | Forbidden Rite Occultist : Selfcast | Tens of Millions of DPS | (Not A League Starter)

"
Hemicalls wrote:
Hey bud,

Was looking for a Simulacrum farmer after accumulating some currency and stumbled upon your videos. Lovely content, I've decided to try it out!

Build feels good to play but I die to sudden one-shots and just did a test run in a Simulacrum and started dying after wave 18, bricked it at wave 22. Things like Metamorphs or Archnemesis combos seem to be undoable for me at the point because I'm unable to sustain vs single target.

Would you be able to check out my POB and see if I've done something terribly wrong? I also "only" have 21mil total DPS, compared to your 50mil. Sure, my gear isn't as complete due to budget (am about 120ex in) but I believe it shouldn't be at 40% of your power.

Some things I'm aware of:
- I somehow lost my Enlighten 3, so using a 2 which I had. Due to this, I'm not running Defiance Banner at the moment.
- I know I'm lvl 90 and missing at least 7 life nodes compared to your lvl 100 POB. This doesn't help with the total life pool, but the sustain is also considerably worse.
- In terms of power, I know that I don't have an Awakened Spell Echo, and have sub-optimal (but not bad right?) rings and gloves.

Would love some insight from you! Totally subbed to your YT as well, informative videos and nice crafting tutorials! I made my rings myself thanks to that!

My POB: https://pastebin.com/DDUtg41g

Hi first thing i see, you are missing uber lab ? o_o
You probably have a problem with curse right now cause 2 on gloves then warlord's mark don't proc and you can't use berserk? thats what makes you a lot tankier. If you die surely it is because your life pool is too low.

Try to get to 86% chaos res aswell thats what i always recommend.

Getting a few more lvls will definitly help they are super important for this build.

Rest of the gear is looking pretty solid, just the chest need some work on prefixes for better life.

Other than that maybe you are missing life leech? if you don't have it on your timeless jewel ? then maybe try to get divergent void manipulation on gloves until you get a better glorious vanity.

So ye get more lvls, fit in banner for more armour, try to get leech in a way, up to 86 chaos res, can get anomalous molten shell too. Last thing is your berserk linked to cwdt ? you don't want it to be linked you use it manually.
Thank you for replying so fast!
Yeah the Lab situation was hilarious. I just copied your build without looking what the spells actually do and so I was unaware that the spell actually damaged yourself lol! So I had to have a friend carry me through lab because I was just killing myself since I didn't have the +60% Chaosres node yet XD. That's all fixed though. Also took up your advice on the Anomalous Molten Shell and switched out the double curse gloves for a single one and I'm at 86% chaosres.

I have Flesh Worship(does nothing right, but gives me 6% life) and Ritual of Shadows on my Vanity jewel, so not too great. I've used over 70 divine orbs and only hit Ritual of Shadows once sadly.

Only at 5k life still, failed some hunter exalts on stygians to get %life and ran out of currency to try. I still run into these sudden one-shots that I can't explain.
"
Hemicalls wrote:
Thank you for replying so fast!
Yeah the Lab situation was hilarious. I just copied your build without looking what the spells actually do and so I was unaware that the spell actually damaged yourself lol! So I had to have a friend carry me through lab because I was just killing myself since I didn't have the +60% Chaosres node yet XD. That's all fixed though. Also took up your advice on the Anomalous Molten Shell and switched out the double curse gloves for a single one and I'm at 86% chaosres.

I have Flesh Worship(does nothing right, but gives me 6% life) and Ritual of Shadows on my Vanity jewel, so not too great. I've used over 70 divine orbs and only hit Ritual of Shadows once sadly.

Only at 5k life still, failed some hunter exalts on stygians to get %life and ran out of currency to try. I still run into these sudden one-shots that I can't explain.

Maybe lack of armour ?
Else well 5K is still a bit low especially since our defenses against spell damage isn't that good.

I feel comfortable once i hit 6k life which shouldnt be very hard to be honnest.

Using a stygian vise i had up to 7100hp before switching to corpse pact and mageblood.
nevermind I misunderstood something !
Last edited by Vorret on Mar 17, 2022, 7:39:31 AM
I am struggling a lot and I don't know how to progress with this build, if someone can help me on what to make it better I would appreciate

my pob is
https://pastebin.com/ZQ6A8BGp

I know my rings are not the best but it can't be only them

Thank you
"
I am struggling a lot and I don't know how to progress with this build, if someone can help me on what to make it better I would appreciate

my pob is

Thank you

Your build seems overall pretty decent.

I would say try to improve your rings first to fix your attributes problems for example. Could follow my crafting video and get crit multi essence and stop on dexterity for one.

Your helmet will also give you a TON of DPS if you change it for +1 power charge & -9 chaos.

You shouldn't be playing my current setup also (desecrate / vd) at this is only when you are using the corpse pact forbidden jewels.

And you can i think drop the conqueror's efficiency right now for another rare jewel, try it out not sure.

But yes rings & helmet will make a huge difference already.

GL
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"

my pob is

Thank you

Your build seems overall pretty decent.

I would say try to improve your rings first to fix your attributes problems for example. Could follow my crafting video and get crit multi essence and stop on dexterity for one.

Your helmet will also give you a TON of DPS if you change it for +1 power charge & -9 chaos.

You shouldn't be playing my current setup also (desecrate / vd) at this is only when you are using the corpse pact forbidden jewels.

And you can i think drop the conqueror's efficiency right now for another rare jewel, try it out not sure.

But yes rings & helmet will make a huge difference already.

GL

Thank you, will do!

I tried the setup with ball lightning but this one was more consistent with heals

I'll go for a better helmet and rings then!
Thank you for the guide and videos! I've used them to make all my own gear for the very first time and nearly ready to level the character.

I've got one question though that's been bugging me. You have Beserk, but, how do you generate the rage necessary to use it please? :)
Last edited by Converge57 on Mar 17, 2022, 2:51:16 PM
"
Converge57 wrote:
Thank you for the guide and videos! I've used them to make all my own gear for the very first time and nearly ready to level the character.

I've got one question though that's been bugging me. You have Beserk, but, how do you generate the rage necessary to use it please? :)

Thanks for your comment, you generate rage trough warlord's mark, when you stun enemies you will generate rage. Only works on monsters thought that's why we swap to assassin's mark for very endgame bosses.
"
GG_TWiF wrote:
"
Converge57 wrote:

Thanks for your comment, you generate rage trough warlord's mark, when you stun enemies you will generate rage. Only works on monsters thought that's why we swap to assassin's mark for very endgame bosses.

Ah yes! I completely forgot about the Warlord's mark swap!

Last edited by Converge57 on Mar 17, 2022, 3:24:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info