[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
What kind of dps loss am I looking at basically skipping the gloves? I'm not keen flushing umteen exalts down the shitter on RNG.

Considering you can make +3 gloves pretty easily, you're looking at around 15-20% damage difference.

I was using high ES +2 Gloves for a long time.

I just bought
for 5c. I even bought a Eldrich Orb of Annulment thinking there wasn't a open prefix to craft +1 aoe gems lol

Ez. Craft the other +1 and now you can have cheap +3's.
Also, I bought a pair of corrupted +1 to socketed gems +2 to projectile meginords for 50C. Decent armor, solves the strength problem to open up other suffixes, and it’s slightly better than a +4 set of gloves (+1 to both empower and enhance).
"
jeremy_u_s3 wrote:
Also, I bought a pair of corrupted +1 to socketed gems +2 to projectile meginords for 50C. Decent armor, solves the strength problem to open up other suffixes, and it’s slightly better than a +4 set of gloves (+1 to both empower and enhance).

Yeah you can get +1, +2 (also +4's bc of empower) corrupted gloves. Lots of decent options. Hand of the High Templar are the classic ones. In general when looking at unique gloves I would prefer ones that have ES (Vixen's Entrapment could be good for +1 Curse).

it's just a LOT easier to get +3 rare gloves and typically you want to just go from +3 to +5's with +1 dex +1 str gloves.
So....Im almost set up, but figured screw it and opened a t1 with zero links on Cremation. Everything melted.

Zero links.

zero links.

wtf lol

Edit: lol was using wrong Pure Guile cluster. Got proper one and mana res is fine.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 23, 2022, 1:04:27 PM
"
redmalloc wrote:
So I see that the main gem is around 10+ ex. Sorry if already asked, but I didn't see it, how much do you think you can put together this build for at this point in the league at least to get it off the ground? I have 12ex now and if I could be bothered to sell stuff I am sure around 15-20ex. The end game looks really good this league so I was looking for a boss killer but I'm a pretty terrible poe player :)

10+ex Phantasmal Cremation
3ex 6L Incandescent Heart
100C Aegis Aurora

I have an Ashes of the stars and enlighten 3

Is anything else critical or really recommended?

Here is my gear if anyone is still wondering the answer to this sort of question. Note my Support gems are scuff and thrown on from Lilly like an hour ago. Molten Shell will be replaced with a high level Vaal Molten Shell

12 exalt Cremation, 9.5 exalt Unearth, 4 exalt chest, 100c shield, 100c ammy+ golden oils, 3 exalt Flammability ring, 3 exalt boots, 5 chaos gloves ( honestly that was a steal, your luck will vary with whats available for sale, and to go all in with gloves is stupid expensive, count me out)3 exalt base helmet I got 320 ES in like 5 tries, 1.5 exalt large cluster, 1.5 exalt medium, 50 chaos smalls.

So...minimum of 35-40 exalt.

The economy in this game is really annoying. People throw up things for sale that are utter trash and ask exalts. A good weapon will have to wait.
Edit:

4 exalt, not too bad.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 23, 2022, 4:51:38 PM
3exa for the boots? A pair of Sin Trek are better. The prices are better than standard though, shield costs 3 exa, ammulet 5 exa, the enchant on helmet with no stats costs 70exa, gems 50 exa
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
3exa for the boots? A pair of Sin Trek are better. The prices are better than standard though, shield costs 3 exa, ammulet 5 exa, the enchant on helmet with no stats costs 70exa, gems 50 exa

Uh...Sin Trek doesn't have resists or the ability to put on Bone Offering Eldrich implicit. Sin Trek is not " better", its just a good budget option.
Lol@ standard though. Had a chuckle. Out of control prices making it a uphill struggle to play anything.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 23, 2022, 10:34:10 AM
just wondering how did u become immune to stun in the crit version of the build ? also is there any cheaper way to become immune to stun without the forbidden flesh / forbbiden flame , worth to take soul of brine king till i get the 2 jewels?
"
memonemo wrote:
just wondering how did u become immune to stun in the crit version of the build ? also is there any cheaper way to become immune to stun without the forbidden flesh / forbbiden flame , worth to take soul of brine king till i get the 2 jewels?

I used a Skin of the Lords with Unwavering Stance.

I would just use Brine King + ES Mastery for Stun Threshold since the forbidden jewels are so expensive now.
so i accidentally bought the wrong 6L, the pob for the armor listed 3G 1B 2R, so thats what i got, should have checked the actual gems.

what kind of gems should i run in this case? also is there a cheap way to reroll the sockets to 3g 2b 1R?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info