[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Takuhasu wrote:
You weapon is straight up insane, did you craft it yourself? If so would you write a guide?

For stormshroud the best way is to get 100% shock avoid on crucible tree of aegis, for me atleast

Yeah I get 60% shock avoid on my Aegis and rest from my boots. I plan to get one with 100% on the tree eventually though.

As for the weapon, I know I've written on it before, but basically:

Start with fractured fire damage% with item level 82 or less. 99% is max you can get here with the item level restriction.
Use fossils to roll +1 All Spell Skills: Corroded+Shuddering+Metallic
This is an average of 10-12 tries, give or take.
If you use a sceptre 83+ you'll need to add AETHERIC fossil to the mix and use 4 socket resonators. The good news here, is that with the Aetheric Fossil your odds are about 1/5 to hit. So it's still not too bad.

Most likely you'll end up hitting +1 all spells with something like +1 melee gems and/or filled suffixes. You'll have to just annul and pray. You CAN use the bench craft "Cannot Roll Caster Mods" (Costs 1 divine) to safeguard your +1 All Spells roll before annuling. The crafting costs up to this point, however, are only about 1 div. Up to you. I did it because it saves time trying to craft it again if the annul misses.

After your successful annul you should be left with:
+XX% to Fire Damage (Fractured)
+1 All Spell Skills
(Open Prefix)
0-2 Random Suffixes
(Open Suffix Required)

The next step is to craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" - 1 Divine
You will then need 15,000 Vivid (yellow) Lifeforce and 1 Sacred Lifeforce (approximately 2 div total when I did this, prices may vary)
Go to your Horticrafting bench and use "Add a Physical Modifier, remove a random Modifier" craft. the more suffixes you have the less likely you are to remove the +1 All spells mod. The odds are highly in your favor, but it *is* a risk.

Your average crafting costs up to this point (not including the harvest craft!) should only be around 3-4 divines. You can spend about 3 div (2 for lifeforce, 1 for metacraft) to add/remove with a risk of starting over, OR you can spend:
2 div->prefixes cannot be changed + scour
2 div > Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers
2 div > prefixed cannot be changed
1 div > Cannot roll attack mods
~2ish Div for lifeforce > Add/Remove Physical
About 9 divines to guarantee the +1 phys with no risk of losing the +1 all spells. Imo, this method is not worth it. You would have to fail the add/remove 3 times for this to break even. But it *is* technically an option.

For the next step, there are 2 options:
Option A, Veiled Chaos:
Regardless of suffixes, you would craft "Prefixes Cannot be Changed" (2 div) and just hit the sceptre with a Veiled Chaos.
This comes with some risk as you can fill suffixes and have to annul with a 60% chance of success to try again. Risky, but technically the cheaper way.

OR, you prefix lock, scour away suffixes, prefix lock AGAIN...and Aisling Slam.
Costs +2 div per try on the unveils, but has no risk to the sceptre up to this point.
HOWEVER! This is still incredibly expensive by comparison as you're spending 4 div + cost of aisling service per attempt.

TL;DR here, Veiled Chaos will (on average) be cheaper to get an unveil even if you brick the item, fail the annul, and have to start over a couple times.

Now then, you've chosen you're method of adding a veiled mod: Craft one of the "Damage per X Charge" mods to block them from the pool and unveil.
Go talk to Jun and GL DUDE!
It took me 5 unveils to get Trigger Craft (Would have also been fine with Chaos DOT Multi).

Oh and lastly, if you want to get Unwavering Stance on the tree you just need to add a tree to the sceptre and combine it with other sceptres that have Unwavering Stance on them and pray. This one only took 2 shots, but my previous one took like 12.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 19, 2023, 4:15:01 PM
I wish I had waited for your post before I crafted my own weapon in Standard.

I found this +1 all spells myself.

1. Used a Deafening Essence of Fear for a 2 prefixes (Essence & +1) and two suffixes.
2. Did Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers.
3. Augment Phys with Harvest (lost the minion Damage. Could've restarted here but didn't want to farm more Yellows.)
4. Prefixes Cannot be Changed. Scour.
5. Multimod Fire Damage + Trigger (I should've done Prefixes Cannot be Changed then Veiled Chaos for potential 4 second trigger).

Maybe I'll eventually fix it but everything I do, a regular +1 Phys was fine for the content I do (Invitation farming/Simulacrums). Min-maxing is always tricky.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Use fossils to roll +1 All Spell Skills: Corroded+Jagged+Metallic

Just a correction here, you want Corroded+Metallic+Shuddering and average tries is 6, according to craft of exile. I tried with your combination in emulator and couldn't hit it in 100+ tries.

Anyways I finished the normal version of the build, was mostly farming uber blights for currency and also did some simulacrums and uber exarch/eater of worlds. Very fun build! Will try to make the poison version now. Any tips what flasks to go with if you have mageblood?

This is my gear right now:

Last edited by GetRektAndGetErekt on Apr 19, 2023, 11:03:11 AM
"
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Use fossils to roll +1 All Spell Skills: Corroded+Jagged+Metallic

Just a correction here, you want Corroded+Metallic+Shuddering and average tries is 6, according to craft of exile. I tried with your combination in emulator and couldn't hit it in 100+ tries.

Anyways I finished the normal version of the build, was mostly farming uber blights for currency and also did some simulacrums and uber exarch/eater of worlds. Very fun build! Will try to make the poison version now. Any tips what flasks to go with if you have mageblood?

This is my gear right now:

Whoops! You're right! I mistyped that out. Good catch.

For Flasks with Mageblood, I am partial to tri-ele flasks and a quicksilver for the massive mitigation. But that's me.

Sold my character for a Mageblood. Now the fun begins!
Loving the poison variant of this build. now working on mageblood/melding
Is vile bastion worth it for the build? Going for 20 div rn; I feel like maybe better upgrades for that money?
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
Is vile bastion worth it for the build? Going for 20 div rn; I feel like maybe better upgrades for that money?

Nah, get Unwavering Stance on your weapon tree. :)
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:

Nah, get Unwavering Stance on your weapon tree. :)

Other than vile bastion; what are the other good forbidden flame/flesh pairs?

Last edited by Nihilum12345 on Apr 20, 2023, 7:50:49 AM
Hi OP looking to try out the poison variation, i saw some Viridi's with 90% cost & reservation multiplier. Would that be a great help for additional aura? Or just grab the regular one it's okay :)
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:
Hi OP looking to try out the poison variation, i saw some Viridi's with 90% cost & reservation multiplier. Would that be a great help for additional aura? Or just grab the regular one it's okay :)

You put Unearth into the Veil, better to get +2 AOE or +2 proj.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info