3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

"
MalakielCL wrote:
hi , how you sustaing AG life when i use pride with guardian blessing support

i have in a medium and large cluster renewal notable and indomitable army cluster , but my AG still cant sustain the degen aura

any tips will be appreciated

U sustain it with physical red
dread amrchs nodes, gruktkul pelt or mask of s, demon on high budget
if u have like 4 dread march and 6 renewal + army he won't need gear to sustain
mask of s demon can carry the aura by itself later
i have 2 renewals ( medium and large clusters ) and a dread march in medium and a indomitable army cluster its seems i have to change the chest , doppelganger guise is a valid option too? and with gravebind gloves its a problem with the mod that give on kill ? (dppelganger chest)
"
MalakielCL wrote:
i have 2 renewals ( medium and large clusters ) and a dread march in medium and a indomitable army cluster its seems i have to change the chest , doppelganger guise is a valid option too? and with gravebind gloves its a problem with the mod that give on kill ? (dppelganger chest)

its viable when he can sustain with the tree, the gear progression for ag is on the main post
If u go doppel or pelt u need ashenath as gloves to explode.(low budget ag)
-deleted-
Last edited by QueenStiquez on Oct 2, 2023, 5:06:43 PM
the "budget" version has cost me about 30 div, get rid of my other char to make this to farm simulacrum and I cant even get past wave 30, mapping is super slow and i have no way to make money. what am i doing wrong? please help me. please.
"
QueenStiquez wrote:
the "budget" version has cost me about 30 div, get rid of my other char to make this to farm simulacrum and I cant even get past wave 30, mapping is super slow and i have no way to make money. what am i doing wrong? please help me. please.

Not an expert on this build, but I played it for some time and was very happy with it.

I can't tell you how to make money, but if you can do T16 maps, there's no way of not making money.

Quick look at your build and the most obvious "mistakes":

Get max level on your gems, you can't expect to do endgame content on a half baked build. Raise Zombies for example, 21/20 is cheap and gets you +1 Zombie and more life for them

You are not using Death Attunement. A 4th spectre is huge. Also another +1 Zombie.

Flask don't look that good, I'd use "The Traitor" until I have +3 flasks in every slot.

You have low rolls of energy shield on every item.

For the moment I would get rid of one Cluster and get Death Attunement, Indomitable Army (+Leech Mastery). More defenses and leech gets increased.

Also try using Flesh Offering.

Good luck.

"
Bhaltamoz wrote:
"
MalakielCL wrote:

its viable when he can sustain with the tree, the gear progression for ag is on the main post
If u go doppel or pelt u need ashenath as gloves to explode.(low budget ag)

TY for the tips i solved my AG problem the build is nice i carried a sim 30 efforless , the pace of mapping is a bit different from my previous char (LA deadeye) and that feel slow but its a matter of time for adapting to the new pace of mapping , but the tankiness is supreme ( im using final build version with MB) my question is about the atlas strat recomended for this build , i was thinking oppenheimer expedition and something more since the mapping is diferent from a zoomy bow build any advice will be appreciated
Hi, really great build.
I wonder if I am missing something, mostly I can do Sim up to Wave 30 easily but I died today to a Wave20 ... also in Tribute Lab run Izaro killed me once yesterday with one hit, normally also no problem.
Char is AN_Zomb, should be public visible.
Think I figured it, seems to be when ele penetration meets increased damage of the penetrated element.
"
daflipp wrote:
"
QueenStiquez wrote:

Not an expert on this build, but I played it for some time and was very happy with it.

I can't tell you how to make money, but if you can do T16 maps, there's no way of not making money.

Quick look at your build and the most obvious "mistakes":

Get max level on your gems, you can't expect to do endgame content on a half baked build. Raise Zombies for example, 21/20 is cheap and gets you +1 Zombie and more life for them

You are not using Death Attunement. A 4th spectre is huge. Also another +1 Zombie.

Flask don't look that good, I'd use "The Traitor" until I have +3 flasks in every slot.

You have low rolls of energy shield on every item.

For the moment I would get rid of one Cluster and get Death Attunement, Indomitable Army (+Leech Mastery). More defenses and leech gets increased.

Also try using Flesh Offering.

Good luck.

my main issue is dps after like wave 18-20 i cant get even like 3 rewards. But i made the changes you suggested as best as i can for now
Last edited by QueenStiquez on Oct 4, 2023, 11:17:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info