[3.21] Devon's Minion Instability Skeletons | Extremely High DPS | Good starter | Most content

Thanks for the build, I hope the helmet is a bug and will be fixed.

For the moment, I'm trying to play the build without, with the elder helmet and I have several questions:

1. Is it really viable without Formless Inferno ? If so, can you edit your build with a section without? Especially the pob

2. I do not understand the utility of Plaguebringer and Curpse Pact? We don't have any skills that consume bodies. Did I missed something ? How does it work?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
"
Chazut wrote:
Thanks for the build, I hope the helmet is a bug and will be fixed.

For the moment, I'm trying to play the build without, with the elder helmet and I have several questions:

1. Is it really viable without Formless Inferno ? If so, can you edit your build with a section without? Especially the pob

2. I do not understand the utility of Plaguebringer and Curpse Pact? We don't have any skills that consume bodies. Did I missed something ? How does it work?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

1. It is yes and I forgot to update the PoB I'll probably update one of these days.

2. They are best ascendancy nodes after the other 2.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Ok thanks, I will wait for the pob update :)
How do you craft a minion helm? I was looking on craft of exile it was expensive to do fossils, but only 6 Chaos to roll it on average chaos spamming?

"
How do you craft a minion helm? I was looking on craft of exile it was expensive to do fossils, but only 6 Chaos to roll it on average chaos spamming?

Bound Fossil.
Just that one and spam it on Bone Helmet - Elder Influenced - item lvl86.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
So I was following that build and have some questions. How does Spectres must stay alive with Formless Inferno? For me they pretty much just die in half a minute maybe, and to reanimate them again i need to desecrate needed body and wait for quite a bit, kinda cumbersome. Any tips for spectres?
Any ETA on when this is going to be updated?"
"
RedRegalia wrote:
Any ETA on when this is going to be updated?"

Just did for what it's worth. Playing it atm. I know it took forever but it eez what it eez.
Hello, is this still viable for the current league? I have been levelling srs popcorn, but skeletons popcorn seems way more fun, but haven't seen any builds for it this league, this is the only one I found.
Trying this build while mapping, I've noticed that this build works well in conjunction with SRS w/ infernal legion - when it comes to expanding coverage if you have the cast speed. I'm not sure when's a good time to fully invest in the skellys even though I already got the gems and 6-link Bloodbond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info