[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

can this build do some of the non uber endgame bosses like shaper and sirus?
Well, in the interests of pushing the build to unintended places, I did a thing that this build is terrible at. I learned uber shaper on my death's oath/CA occultist (mostly CA at this point). This character was put together on a private league, so there are some gear gaps. Not that many though, I farmed my own malevolence watcher's eye and stuff.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1603262995

It's not pretty - used all 6 portals!

Overall, would not recommend. Higher damage would make a lot of the mechanics much less do or die, better defenses would give more cushion. Relying on being close enough for blasphemy auras does put some movement restrictions on the bossing ability as well.

Next up, Uber Eater of Worlds!
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
can this build do some of the non uber endgame bosses like shaper and sirus?

If you invest heavily into Single Target DPS which I normally don't on this char. Then you can do certain Endgame bosses absolutely. But UBER bosses it not suggested at all since the Single Target DPS is quite low.
"
Stereotype wrote:
Well, in the interests of pushing the build to unintended places, I did a thing that this build is terrible at. I learned uber shaper on my death's oath/CA occultist (mostly CA at this point). This character was put together on a private league, so there are some gear gaps. Not that many though, I farmed my own malevolence watcher's eye and stuff.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1603262995

It's not pretty - used all 6 portals!

Overall, would not recommend. Higher damage would make a lot of the mechanics much less do or die, better defenses would give more cushion. Relying on being close enough for blasphemy auras does put some movement restrictions on the bossing ability as well.

Next up, Uber Eater of Worlds!

Haha yeah, not really a bossing character for sure^^ I use it only for clearing maps :D
how u feel with rarity setup ?
"
ILYILY wrote:
how u feel with rarity setup ?

In the update section there is a video of me doing Semi-MF with this build :)
And I know there are multiple people wondering and asking about endgame bossing so I will make another video where I will get more single target focused gear and see how well I can do certain endgame bosses with this build :)
Any suggestions for leveling up that isn't Poisonous Concoction? It felt really clunky to me, had to join parties to just do the act bosses.
"
missingcipher wrote:
Any suggestions for leveling up that isn't Poisonous Concoction? It felt really clunky to me, had to join parties to just do the act bosses.

Caustic Arrow I guess? But don't have a tree for it, since PC was so easy and good for me :/
"
missingcipher wrote:
I hated the clearspeed on Poison flasks too. I recommend buying a Chalice of Horrors and socketing a curse in it, like Despair. It will be scaled by your chaos passives and easily kills most enemies while leveling. With faster casting and inc AOE linked, the curse will be dropped fast and covers a huge area. It made the leveling process super smooth for me, and you can still use Poison flasks as a DPS boost against single targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info