[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Mumuzet wrote:
Hello everyone. I'd like to ask for advice how to switch to cluster jewels. Will be using the budged build version and noticed some of the nodes have to be removed (Cold mastery, Colhead Calc, etc). How to do this and add jeweles without bricking the build? Should I wait for few levels until I got all the points required to finish the entire cluster circle at once or may add nodes gradualy whith levels?

I would make sure I have enough points to switch to the one where you can put one large cluster jewel right at the end of the long wandering path so you can squeeze 2x Split Personality with +5 int there. You can drop the other nodes at that point.
"
eekamousey wrote:

Transited to the higher budget build but would love to have any comments if there is anything I could do better.

You could upgrade the tier of your damage per int implicit on your gloves. Going from 3% to either 4% or 5% when a Pinnacle is nearby would give a nice boost.

Your lvl 1 CWDTs are not qualitied. Not sure if it makes a big difference.

Interesting tech with Rational Doctrine. It's a very nice boost in damage. I wonder what the uptime is with targets that move around. Kelvynn might want to take a look at it.

Changing attributes mastery to int per mastery would give you a small, but free boost in damage.

You could invest into the third tier of amulet (one with %attr, %int and dmg per int).

All in all, your build is pretty nicely built. The rest would be min-maxing, like the simplex amulet.
any advice on getting build a bit stronger? i guess in range around 20 divines what would be best damage boost for me?

is oriath's end flask worth it?
Last edited by DarkImmortalSupporterBa on Jan 1, 2024, 12:13:45 PM
"
any advice on getting build a bit stronger? i guess in range around 20 divines what would be best damage boost for me?

is oriath's end flask worth it?

Reroll your chest implicits. It's cheap and will give you a boost.

Augment the tier of your dmg per int implicit on gloves.

You've got a random dex (turned to int) node. It's not doing much by itself.

Get a second cluster with CttC and Blanketed Snow. Look up the jewels you can buy in the guide too.

I see you bought Oriath's End. It's worth it.
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Get your belt from a box, or purchased? (It's pretty!)
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Get your belt from a box, or purchased? (It's pretty!)

Purchased! It was the cheapest one, even. I like the foil effect too.
https://pobb.in/53p_HjVRdSii
what's can upgrade now?

-mana cost on rings is a mandatory? (must w8 for 30div or something like for a non corrupt one?)
Last edited by Beskaius on Jan 2, 2024, 4:58:05 PM
btw folks crafting this GG 3 mod amulet (not a lot i assume) following regex is better than what guild author posted (Since following allow u to use augs as well)

not a big issue for ppl i know since everything else takes around 300+ divs
but i thought i should share.

increased\sattributes|amulet$
i dropped out this league as my progress was not fast enough for the greed in the market. at least i got an ok pair of boots out of it
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
its done, see you folks next league.

Last edited by gruumine on Jan 2, 2024, 11:26:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info