[3.22] WinterOrb CwC Lightning Warp Occulist, UPDATED for 3.22

"
bebo42 wrote:
"
muzimuzi42 wrote:
"
bebo42 wrote:
thanks for the post, the better trade pastebin import doesn't work!!

hmm.. the old one went 404. please try this one
https://pastebin.com/XW1zcNed

thanks again, but this link is dead as well

if I'm going for occultist, which FF from the elementalist would be most valuable!!

lol, I guess I don't know how to use pastebin.

trying an alternative, see if this works
https://controlc.com/197bb18c

If you are going occultist, probably shaper of storm is best FF, but if you can afford that, you can probably afford the FF for the +1 max power charge on the occultist. I mean most of the time, I just say you pick whatever you can afford.
Hi loving the build! Could you share your atlas tree for boss rushing on strand please?
"
Ayorz wrote:
Hi loving the build! Could you share your atlas tree for boss rushing on strand please?

OK, I lied... I didn't want to unspec my tree yet just for this Character as I have others that I also run map with. This one mainly is just for sanctum/Harvest to be honest. Boss rushing is just for the blue invitation. My current atlas tree is actually Harvest + Heist (this is too much clicking for this character).

But if you really want to go with the boss rushing strategy, I would just spec all the map duplication/higher chance node, along with the conqueror wheel for more conqueror map drops, and more progress toward the Exarch invitation. You can probably look up any video/guide on how to focus on boss rushing on YouTube. I think this build would work with Zizran's video on how to use the sextants to make money, since this build can do Harvest.
Last edited by muzimuzi42 on Jan 6, 2023, 6:02:17 PM
Tyvm for the build I'm literally having a blast with it!!

Im playing an enhanced version of it, you might give it, still missing helm corruption.

https://pastebin.com/DEYM9wwr
If you can get the helm enchant 30% reduced Lightning warp duration, you can use another ring and not the timeclasp, so you can boost much more the dmg.
just got ring and forbidden jewels , it feels way diffrent with those.
3k life feels ok most of the time , by the way what pantheons u use ? i settled to freze and burning ground immunities

Last edited by raanis on Jan 7, 2023, 12:55:25 PM
"
SUPERKINGa wrote:
If you can get the helm enchant 30% reduced Lightning warp duration, you can use another ring and not the timeclasp, so you can boost much more the dmg.

I went with the +1 Max power charge corruption instead of enchantment. Would have been nice to have both, but that would be too hard to make.
Maybe if you get a synth ring with +1 max power charge, then it would be giga damage.
"
raanis wrote:
just got ring and forbidden jewels , it feels way diffrent with those.
3k life feels ok most of the time , by the way what pantheons u use ? i settled to freze and burning ground immunities

the NTR alone double the damage, the FF adds probably another 20% more, so yeah, with those items, I think you can even do UBER now just like in the video.

I'm also using the brine king and aberath, although if you spend a bit more and get elemental ailment immunity with stormshroud, then I would pick Solaris/Lunaris + minor pantheon for either poison or physical damage reduction. You don't really need the stun immune from Brine King if you have Awakened CwC lvl 5 and physical/chaos damage hurts us a lot.

I think if you got elemental ailment + NTR + FF + corrupted blood immune, this build might also be able to do wave 30 Simulacrum ?
yeah , it feels weird having 3k life build that feels pretty ok
"
SUPERKINGa wrote:
Tyvm for the build I'm literally having a blast with it!!

Im playing an enhanced version of it, you might give it, still missing helm corruption.

https://pastebin.com/DEYM9wwr

man, that's a decked out build ! I mean the explody chest alone cost more than my current build :). I'll put it up as the occulist tree. Thanks !

a few suggestions to make it even more powerful:
get +1 Max endurance charge on your boots (help with survival)
replace widespread destruction on your cluster jewel with corrosive element (more damage)
change some of the jewels/rare rings so you are at least positive on chaos resistance, this will help a lot in preventing 1-shots.
I would also try replacing the quartz flask with a granite flask as we are almost max spell block so suppression is not as important as phys damage reduction, this again should help with 1 shots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info