[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|2M Ehp|50-150M

"
KingMaster80 wrote:
Hello guys, i'm having trouble to decide between Pathfinder or Guardian, which one do you guys recommend for someone that has a small budget, more like a league starter.

I would expect Guardian is likely a little less rippy than Pathfinder, which probably has a higher defense 'ceiling' due to flasks but those may not be truly 100% uptime which means you have gaps that could end you. Plus more micromanagement of which flasks to use etc.

I've died a *lot* with this build, even in early maps.
Is United in Dreams still the endgame play here? I feel like losing +3 gem levels would be a huge hit to Agonys DPS.

Also Im assuming Max Empower is far superior to Damage on full life for engame?
Last edited by ColeonePS on Apr 16, 2023, 12:17:50 PM
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Is United in Dreams still the endgame play here? I feel like losing +3 gem levels would be a huge hit to Agonys DPS.

Also Im assuming Max Empower is far superior to Damage on full life for engame?

It's more damage but there's some things you need to do like add awakened unbound ailments and use temp chains instead of sniper mark.
Greetings.
"
King_Haart wrote:
"
KingMaster80 wrote:
Hello guys, i'm having trouble to decide between Pathfinder or Guardian, which one do you guys recommend for someone that has a small budget, more like a league starter.

I would expect Guardian is likely a little less rippy than Pathfinder, which probably has a higher defense 'ceiling' due to flasks but those may not be truly 100% uptime which means you have gaps that could end you. Plus more micromanagement of which flasks to use etc.

The flasks are 95% uptime out of combat, 100% Uptime in Combat pending the flasks you use...

And flask being ALOT stronger for Pathfinder fills the gaps.
One major issue i ran into a bit ago during searing Exarch.

If you get hit by Flame wall i would be perma stunned in flame wall and jsut flat out die.

I had to turn on Soul of the Brine King to fix this issue.
"
King_Haart wrote:
"
KingMaster80 wrote:

Yes, you are still not transformed to CI. Without core items like aegis aurora or skin of the loyals/ lords and using the auras the pathfinder starts slower.

When you levelled more, you roll your flasks with 20% quality, increased charges recovery or increased duration, instilling orbs and use a flask-mastery.
Then you get with ordinary utility-flasks easy 100% uptime.

Best flask-set-up you find in the spoiler "flasks", and the recommended set-up will be updated in the pob sooooon.

Edited:

Flask-set-up in the pob is updated
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 17, 2023, 10:35:43 PM
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
One major issue i ran into a bit ago during searing Exarch.

If you get hit by Flame wall i would be perma stunned in flame wall and jsut flat out die.

I had to turn on Soul of the Brine King to fix this issue.

Yes, the pantheon Soul of the Brine king is recommended for starting.

When you get later awakened cast while channeling or go for 100% ailment-immunities on eldritch-boots, ancestral vision, a cluster elegant form etc., you should switch to Lunaris or Arakaali.

A watcher's eye es on hit helps also a lot against dot and aoe with high recovery.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 16, 2023, 4:27:26 PM
"
Budewnpa wrote:
So I found out the hard way today that you need a second unique dupe to slam forge uniques - so much for slamming normal shields into my aegis aurora lmao

That said, I'm probably going to be using CIP for a while, which means you have two big mods to consider, but they're both in tier 2- 20% more cast speed is huge, as is 0.7% mana regen, which basically solves the mana issues this build tends to have. Hard call... but maybe I'll just replace it with the poison sword later. Who knows.

Honestly, since you can technically slam +60% chance to poison from darkness enthroned + 2 jewels, the potential of a rare minion wand with something cool crafted on it sounds cool...

yes, you get fast 100% minion-poisonchance withdarkness enthroned and ghastly jewels. So you are extreme flexible in the weapon-choice.

I already got an United in Dreams with a minion-tree inbuilt minion-unholy might - so that's equal to 5 passives and I enjoy this great forge.

On the shield I am searching for stormburst channelling a "gravity sphere". I guess it's equal to the void sphere, which is in the league-mechanic imba both for virulences as for interruptions/tankyness.
"
2letterz wrote:
Build going nice now after i purchased skin of the lords for 11div.

Was able to face tank normal sirus even without skin.

Just one question: After being immune to bleed and ignite, my biggest enemy are cold-dot-ground effects. Any way to reduce that dmg ? For example the maven stuff. I assume its cold dmg.

Not a zoomer mapper, but i can juice everytime 100% in forge. Still looking for something useful on the ironpoint dagger, got increased stats at least.

2nd question: When i try to add united in dreams, my herald looses around 30% dmg. Guess because he got already 84% poison chance. Or am im missing something else.

Cold-dot is hard to counter with this build.

A sapphire-flask alread helps a lot.

You can use melding of the flesh and purity of ice with +max-resis, 84% are fast to reach.
Lethe shade is very strong against dot and you can reach easy 100% all ailment-immunities with eldritch-boots and ancestral vision or elegant form on a cluster.
A watcher's eye with es on hit helps a lot.

But pure high es-regeneration is hard to get. Movement is needed.

Minion poisonchance get most valuable with Uul's netols, white triad grips and temporal chains.
CIP is before great for starting.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 16, 2023, 6:05:49 PM
The Rares with the blue circle around them are fucking stupid unfair. They melt you immediatly and are incredibly fast. No way to counter their debuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info