[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

Looks like I'm starting to feel some issues in tankiness of the build at the level 98 and endgame content.
I think i invested like 60-90 divines into build and at this point I reroll only no/low regen maps and do not look at other stuff, and I can say that I get randomly one shotted running casual deli in map, or drained by random poisons/ignites(i guess).
I tried one uber eater and downed him to 50% (mostly i insta died from every possible ability that touched me).

Damage is fine, even great I would say after activating Void Beacon (though I lost 2 jewels with that and some immunities on jewels i had).

HP:4200
supression max
all res max
crit immune
very high armor with flasks, defiance banner and determination
left click bone armor
proper bone offering setup

I know everything is not minmaxed and i miss 2 passives, but is there anything important that i miss? Or this build isnt made to endure endgame hits and dots?
Should i remake all jewels to ignore "x to x damage to minions" and focus on "chance to avoid poison/bleed/chill" etc? I saw OP's build sacraficed extra points to activate 8-way +2 all max res tattoo, is it worth it?
What goal should I have except mageblood, cause I dont think I have what it takes to farm it (4 divines in stash :D)
Last edited by Denyken on Oct 5, 2023, 9:18:34 AM
"
Denyken wrote:
Looks like I'm starting to feel some issues in tankiness of the build at the level 98 and endgame content.
I think i invested like 60-90 divines into build and at this point I reroll only no/low regen maps and do not look at other stuff, and I can say that I get randomly one shotted running casual deli in map, or drained by random poisons/ignites(i guess).
I tried one uber eater and downed him to 50% (mostly i insta died from every possible ability that touched me).

Damage is fine, even great I would say after activating Void Beacon (though I lost 2 jewels with that and some immunities on jewels i had).

HP:4200
supression max
all res max
crit immune
very high armor with flasks, defiance banner and determination
left click bone armor
proper bone offering setup

I know everything is not minmaxed and i miss 2 passives, but is there anything important that i miss? Or this build isnt made to endure endgame hits and dots?
Should i remake all jewels to ignore "x to x damage to minions" and focus on "chance to avoid poison/bleed/chill" etc? I saw OP's build sacraficed extra points to activate 8-way +2 all max res tattoo, is it worth it?
What goal should I have except mageblood, cause I dont think I have what it takes to farm it (4 divines in stash :D)

You do not face tank uber eater ^^
You do not get to face tank most of the uber boss skills, they are meant to be dodged ^^
Beauty of this build is that our srs deals dmg while we get to predict and dodge uber boss attacks. If you are lucky u ll get them blocked but we have nothing extra, regular resists with 90% phys reduction if you have flasks and even that is not good enough to face tank uber abilities ^^
You need a mageblood + a guard skill active to be able to do that. Even then you might get 1 shot. The good part is that we leave our srs to do the dirty job and we can stay away from the boss, so the game forces you to learn the mechanics.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I tried to do Uber Eater last night and same as the post above, got him to around 50% before failing. I feel like an idiot for jumping straight to uber, is there point in practicing on regular eater before I try uber again?
"
I tried to do Uber Eater last night and same as the post above, got him to around 50% before failing. I feel like an idiot for jumping straight to uber, is there point in practicing on regular eater before I try uber again?

Surely, also you could watch uber eater videos to know what to avoid because any ability of the uber eater would 1 shot 99.9% of the charcaters in the game ^^
Hey! I saw the newest build/post and was curious as to what is being gained by Divine Blessing? To me it seems like it is turning off all of my auras? No Divinity there. I checked out the skill on poe wiki and I'm still not clear on how it is a benefit, why have you chosen it and how do you use it? I also have the unique boots that give a level 25 version of the skill to all socketed, would these be more beneficial than the socket version? Any clarification on this would be a great help! Thank you MrsDeath_!
Last edited by JibbiddyBo on Oct 6, 2023, 1:44:51 PM
"
JibbiddyBo wrote:
Hey! I saw the newest build/post and was curious as to what is being gained by Divine Blessing? To me it seems like it is turning off all of my auras? No Divinity there. I checked out the skill on poe wiki and I'm still not clear on how it is a benefit, why have you chosen it and how do you use it?

You put it in the weapon and you use Envoy skill with it.
YUP!!!! I was checking it out and just did figure it out- my mistake was using the March of the Legion unique boots and putting most of my auras into it- wtf.
It is definitely a thing of beauty in the weapon as it takes up Envy's slack and let's me run 4 auras- WAHOO! Thanks for the help!
Thanks, watched a a video or two and ran normal Eater 5-6 times with no issues. Decided to try a scoured uber and managed to do it on the last portal. With a bit more practice and some more damage hopefully I'll be able to do it consistently alch & go.

Thanks for the awesome build and guide, first time doing an uber boss!
"
Thanks, watched a a video or two and ran normal Eater 5-6 times with no issues. Decided to try a scoured uber and managed to do it on the last portal. With a bit more practice and some more damage hopefully I'll be able to do it consistently alch & go.

Thanks for the awesome build and guide, first time doing an uber boss!

Now its time for the next uber ^^ Glad you liked it ^^
Is awakened multistrike a lot better than divergent multistrike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info